Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development

Old 19th May 2015, 10:59   #1  |  Link
spook

GUI for AviSynth

Hi!

Since there seems to be no good GUI application for AviSynth, I came up with an idea to use my stream data processing framework as an editor for AviSynth scripts. The application looks like the following:

You can download proof-of-concept from my website. Note, that this is only a demo.

Please tell me, what you think about this way of editing Avisynth scripts. If any of you would like to participate in development of AviSynth plugin for my application, just tell me - it's written in C# and has fairly simple API.

Best regards -- Spook.
spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 12:25   #2  |  Link
gnaggnoyil
Nooooooooooooooob

It just reproduces the wheel of GraphEdit(though a GraphEdit filter is not an Avisynth filter). Also, I don't think it is as simple to directly show the filter dependency DAG as to describe it in an language like what an avisynth script does. In some situations where the filter combination logic is very complicated, leading to a long and complicated script, using a GUI to directly show the filter dependency DAG would perhaps be a much more mess.
Old 23rd May 2015, 14:32   #3  |  Link
zerowalker

Wow didn't know you could do stuff like that in C# (crappy programmer here);O

I like it, even though i am more for the text & code when it comes to avisynth (well i don't really have much choice anyway).
That GraphEdit style is a very simple and straightforward concept that's very easy to understand and keep track of

Interesting work.
zerowalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application, avisynth, edit, program