Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Subtitles

Old 15th April 2006, 21:57   #1  |  Link
moganc

Weird thing with vsfilter and autoloading paths

I've set vsfilter to "always load" so i could use it to load subs even with videos that don't have subtitles right in the exact folder or similar filename,and up until about a week ago,whenever i double clicked the green arrow and pressed open to browse for subtitles,it would automaticaly open at the folder that the video file is on.but recently, when i pressed open, it opens up on the desktop.this is really annoying since i somtimes have video files that the subtitles for them are at the same folder,but not the same filename (for various reasons) and it's a pain in the ass to keep going over and over to their folder just to load the subtitles.
I've tried uninstallin-reinstalling the vsfilter,and tried configuring the paths in the configure window.I have even tried messing with the registry keys,but still nothing.
i'm using the latest 2.37 version of the filter,and i've also tried 2.36 and the old vobsub 2.23

any ideas on what to do?
moganc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2006, 13:18   #2  |  Link
moganc

can anyone help a n00b out?
Old 22nd April 2006, 14:21   #3  |  Link
moganc

guess not.