Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Old 31st July 2014, 01:51   #121  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildardo View Post
I'm sorry, but I just don't get it... some screen shots may be missing from previous posts, as I in the link http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...707#post991707 I see no screen in b) Configure after "... and fill this screen:" also, I don't see where "4) The V.I settings are explained already."
Well, those images WERE hosted at the infamous imageshack, and the original URLs are pretty dead by now...

Last edited by filler56789; 31st July 2014 at 02:00. Reason: remove useless comment :-/
filler56789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2014, 05:49   #122  |  Link
gildardo

Dang...

Thank you filler56789

Edit, sorry for the commotion

Figured it out --- the info was all there, but I was burned out from reading and couldn't see it --- it works PERFECTLY, I just used the presets listed by tebasuna51 a few posts above the most recent guide (muchas gracias por la guía, caballero!). It was just to put them in the presets for the encoder options in foobar.

I am now a happy camper

Last edited by gildardo; 31st July 2014 at 08:01. Reason: Posting the solution found
gildardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2018, 11:29   #123  |  Link
zdoe

ok, picking up an old thread, but...

goal - get to 5.1 from stereo (for DCP). WAVs, as that's not lossy. are you still around, @tebasuna51?

seemingly all installation steps work ok, but as a result i get a 2 channel WAV, and nowhere is there an option to get more channels out. if i try to do AAC, aften compressor crashes.

what gives?
zdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2018, 15:16   #124  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoe View Post
but as a result i get a 2 channel WAV, and nowhere is there an option to get more channels out.
I tried with a recent version of Foobar (1.3.7) and work fine for me with the same versions than before of V.I Suite version 1.11 and VST 2.4 adapter.

Can you configure the VI filter like is show in the image attached here?