Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > IFO/VOB Editors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th May 2003, 18:28   #1  |  Link
coddon1

Multi Series movie can't forward over 2X

I am trying to join a multi series movie from 2 DVD into 1. Each DVD have 2 episode in it. I rip all the VOB file from the DVD and use VOBEDIT to Join Clip them together. Then I used IFOEDIT to create the new IFO and use DVD2One to compress the movie into 1 DVD. Then I delete the IFO file of that the DVD2ONE create because it only show 6 chapter of 24. I then create new IFO with IFOEDIT again with default option. When I burn and watch them, I can fast forward to 8X on the first 2 episode. But when I try to fast forward more then 2X on episode 3 and 4, it skip chapter instead of fast forward. But if I just use 2X then I can watch the whole movie without any problem.
I was thinking of create 2 VTS file instead of one to help with the problem but I don't know how to make the VIDEO_TS file point to 2 VTS file on the NUMBER OF TITLE PLAY MAPS. IFOEDIT only create the VIDEO_TS to point to 1 Title only. Can anyone help me with the problem? Thanks
coddon1 is offline   Reply With Quote