Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 13th September 2010, 12:06   #421  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

AVCHDCoder 10.09.13 released

Fixed a stupid bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by changelog v10.09.13
Fixed - Converting srt/ssa on Normal Quality failed. Now it is fixed and you can convert them again.
Downloadlink:
AVCHDCoder 10.09.13
AVCHDCoder 10.09.13 (videohelp)
twazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 09:28   #422  |  Link
subair37

Can you help me with this software i am downloading and installing this software, i am doing a 720p upscale with dts audio , if i do Megui to do the 720p upscale and with mkv merge to mux the audio but i am getting delays when i do tsmuxer to convert to m2ts ,with your software can i add menus and subtitles and get rid of the audio delay .Can you please help me with this .....................One more problem try to install this software in my laptop a window pop up saying cannote install in JRE versions smaller than 1.6 .What is this mean please help me to install this software first, My Laptop is Windows 7 64 bit it is Dual core Pentium 4GB RAM. it is a new laptop.Please help..........

Also with ac3 audio after m2ts file size is gone over 4.3GB it is 4.8 now with the help of this can i get it in to a 4.3GB dvd-R disc.

Last edited by subair37; 16th September 2010 at 09:39.
subair37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 01:05   #423  |  Link
rotund

Hello.

When I try to use Remux mode it fails every time unfortunately. I know the files are compliant because I usually just use TSMuxer to convert 3 720p .mkv tv episodes into one AVCHD DVD5 disk to watch on my bluray player.

I would really love to use your program to do this instead as it allows me to make a menu but if I can't get remux mode to work it's not worth it as it takes so long to reencode and it's not necessary. (the program works fine if I reencode the video so there isn't a problem with my install)

What happens exactly is I create the disk as normal and select Remux mode for all 3 video files. Then i add the disk to queue and press start.

The extracting progress bar moves to 100% and as soon as that happens I get a popup saying:

Errorcode: 0x0501
An error occured while muxing item.

Do you have any idea what the issue is?

I love your program by the way. It would be the ultimate if I can fix this issue!!

I get the same issue regardless of whether or not I use x86 or x64 mode (both modes work just fine if I reencode, but I only want to remux and create a menu)

Edit:

I forgot my system is:

Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Intel Q9650 3.0ghz Quad-Core @ 4.05ghz
8gb DDR31600
Nvidia Geforce GTX 280
Crappy 300gb sata hard disk
rotund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2010, 15:24   #424  |  Link
subair37

Hi Friend

Please help me with this when i try to install and configure this .

Can you please help me where i am gone wrong with this VC1 failed ,how can i resolve this.Please help............

This is when i put an 4.3GB mkv file muxed with dts audio using mkv merge and put it to convert to m2ts so that i can play in my blueray player.But i am getting this error.Please help..........................

Last edited by subair37; 19th September 2010 at 15:26.
Old 22nd September 2010, 03:26   #425  |  Link
NexGen76

I'm getting this error when i try to install AVCHD Coder 10.09.14 Setup exe. I'm using Windows 7

AVCHD Coder can not be Installed on system with JRE version smaller than 1.6

Thxs
NexGen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2010, 09:58   #426  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
AVCHD Coder can not be Installed on system with JRE version smaller than 1.6
www.java.com
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2010, 11:41   #427  |  Link
subair37

hi

I have susceessfully converted my 4.3GB mkv file with dts audio to blueray , but the problem is in my 50 inch Pioneer Plasma tv i am only getting a box sized picture in the middle of the screen , how can i adjust picture aspect ratio with these software , Where is the sett8ings on this software Please help.................
Old 1st October 2010, 23:11   #428  |  Link
zecleaner

The video re-mux mode, when is it selectable? I was able to select it with one mkv file, but wasn't with any other. Thanks.
zecleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2010, 08:57   #429  |  Link
DJ-1

Hi, I tried this program out Last night, seemed to work ok... does it have any CUDA support ?, or any plan to put it in ?..
Cheers.

Also I tried the decoder test and it fails on 32bit vc1 and passes other 2, what do I need for the vc1 to work, also all 3 fail when running a 64bit tests
my Info:
Pc running Q6600 CPU
CUDA capable Graphics card
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
4GB Ram

Last edited by DJ-1; 4th October 2010 at 11:24.
DJ-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2010, 09:52   #430  |  Link
parioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-1 View Post
Hi, I tried this program out Last night, seemed to work ok... does it have any CUDA support ?, or any plan to put it in ?..
Cheers.

Also I tried the decoder test and it fails on 32bit vc1 and passes other 2, what do I need for the vc1 to work, also all 3 fail when running a 64bit test...?
Follow the installation guides. Remark: there are particular things has to make if you are on Windows 7
parioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2010, 13:01   #431  |  Link
DJ-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by parioch View Post
Follow the installation guides. Remark: there are particular things has to make if you are on Windows 7
Ok, what about CUDA ?
DJ-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2010, 17:40   #432  |  Link
NexGen76

Getting error when i load my MKV source.....There seem to be a error in your chapter list....How do i fix this ?Thxs
NexGen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2010, 23:48   #433  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexGen76 View Post
Getting error when i load my MKV source.....There seem to be a error in your chapter list....How do i fix this ?Thxs
Was a little bit busy lately.

Sometimes you get this error and it is easy to fix mostly. In the streams tab go to the chapter tab. And hit "Reset Chapters", now the information is loaded again and the error should disappear.

@subair37, there are no aspect ratio settings. Check your ffdshow settings. Looks like they are messed up.

@zecleaner, The remux mode only appears if the source has the right resolution and framerate. (1280x720 23.976 for example) And 1920x816 isn't compatible so remux is not available

@DJ-1, when x264 goes CUDA I'll add support but I don't think it's going to happen.
Old 7th October 2010, 21:34   #434  |  Link
dracore

im having a strange problem .. help if you can!

i load a bdmv folder into avchdcoder and i can go through all steps fine, untill i get to the final part and it will not let me add the film to the final queue to be encoded .. i have used the prog aover 200 times without any problems but now all i get is this problem

thanks
dracore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2010, 09:04   #435  |  Link
nosnoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotund View Post
When I try to use Remux mode it fails every time unfortunately.
Errorcode: 0x0501
An error occured while muxing item.
I also got the same error.
And in my case, I found out where the problem was. Somehow in remux mode, after the extraction, the xxxx.264 file is missing in the temp folder! So there is no video file to mux!
nosnoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2010, 22:23   #436  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosnoop View Post
I also got the same error.
And in my case, I found out where the problem was. Somehow in remux mode, after the extraction, the xxxx.264 file is missing in the temp folder! So there is no video file to mux!
Correct. Only fails if your source is MKV. M2ts and Blu-ray are working fine. Will be fixed in next release. Little bit busy now so no time for AVCHDCoder
Old 7th November 2010, 11:09   #437  |  Link
Wildfire

Anyone else having problems that after encoding (not remuxing!) there's no output in the output folder? I wanted to encode a MKV to an AVCHD ISO, yet whet AVCHDCoder was done there was nothing in the output folder.

Yes, I have installed AVCHDCoder as per the instructions, taking special care for all the Windows 7 and 64-bit steps.

-- Edit: I now see where things go wrong. In the log, I can see that the last command is the actual creation of the ISO itself. However, due to the pipeline symbol in the /SRC switch, Windows Server 2008 R2 (on which I performed the encode) assumes anything behind it is basically a new command sequence. Of course, "C:\TEMP\Knight and Day - disc\CERTIFICATE" isn't a valid command and so it aborts. Leaving me with no ISO.

I'll build it manually now using ImgBurn, but I suggest you look into looking the /SRCLIST switch or something like that to prevent this.

The command line AVCHDCoder tried to use:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVCHDCoder\Tools\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "C:\TEMP\Knight and Day - disc\BDMV"|"C:\TEMP\Knight and Day - disc\CERTIFICATE" /DEST F:\Encoded movies\knight.iso /FILESYSTEM "UDF" /UDFREVISION "2.50" /VOLUMELABEL "Knight and Day" /START /NOIMAGEDETAILS /CLOSE

Last edited by Wildfire; 13th November 2010 at 09:44.
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2011, 15:38   #438  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

AVCHDCoder 11.01.07 released

Hi everybody. It has been a while ago since my last update but today a new version is available. This one is a small but relative important update. You can download the latest version via AVCHDCoder. Go to Help --> Check for updates. New users can download the latest version by any of the following mirrors:
AVCHDCoder 11.01.07 Setup.exe (124MB) - Brand new mirror from www.avchdcoder.com
AVCHDCoder 11.01.07 Setup.exe (124MB) (MediaFire)

This is the changelog:
Quote:
v11.01.07
Added - Support for LPCM13824Kbps, LPCM6912Kbps, LPCM2304Kbps, LPCM1536Kbps and DTS-HD HR 2073Kbps
Added - Untouched for all LPCM and True-HD streams.
Added - Around 500 new formulas, AVCHDCoder now supports over 2000 audio combinations.
Fixed - If you search for a movie with the "Search Movie" feature and the title contains a $ sign then AVCHDCoder freezes after hitting the "Use selected movie" button
Fixed - Converting WMV with dbPoweramp R14 resulted in an error. R13 worked fine.
Fixed - MKV remux mode resulted in an error.
Updated - ImgBurn to 2.5.4.0
Old 19th January 2011, 23:00   #439  |  Link
Wildfire

Thanks for the new version, but it would seem there's still a problem with the intro editor.

As far as I've been able to determine, the cause is likely some corrupt cover art image which either freezes AVCHDCoder for quite some time, or just locks it up completely.

This happens when the corrupt or problematic cover art is the first one available. If it's second (or later) in line of the available cover art, the freezing/locking issue will occur when you're trying to preview that specific cover art.

I know you're very busy, so whenever you've got some spare time which you're able to devote to this issue (and, obviously, also willing to do so) I'd appreciate it very much.

TIA!
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2011, 14:13   #440  |  Link
mbc0

Hi,

I am just trying out this program for the following reasons, can you please offer any advice towards this?

I am looking to encode my m2ts files ripped directly from Blu-Ray Disks with a constant quality (The quality I am aiming for is that of the ones you can download from the internet by a guy called NPW & other various people) They seem to get absolutely perfect 720p quality on my 50" Plasma of around an average 90 min movie to around 2.5GB. when I select that kind of filesize in your program I get warned that the quality is too low & it is encouraging me to select a file size of around 8GB or more! If you can offer any advice or at least tell me if this is possible I would really appreciate it....

Many Thanks
mbc0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avchd, mkv