Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 8th August 2018, 17:58   #8581  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
Not of an interest to Avisynth itself, but they can still be used by scripts.
True. MeGUI may not generate scripts relying on them (yet), but you may do that manually.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 02:12   #8582  |  Link
hello_hello

I've added anamorphic resizing to the script but no doubt it'll take me a while to refine it so I'm happy. I'll play with it when I have time to kill.....

The script's picking up MeGUI's global aspect variables (4:3 NTSC ITU in the screenshot), and after fixing my usual abundance of stupids, it's now getting the maths right. For the moment, the new aspect variables created by the script are displaying as a yellow subtitle so I can keep an eye on them.

The way I intended to support anamorphic resizing isn't as initiative as it was in my head, so I'm rethinking some of that, and several of the script's options need to become "anamorphic aware" in order to work correctly, but the plan's slowly coming together.....

Last edited by hello_hello; 9th August 2018 at 02:43.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2018, 12:06   #8583  |  Link
greatfinders

i have an issue from sometimes with megui , i don't remember since when as megui allways auto-update but megui can't detect interlacing anymore, i tried with any vob, i allways have the same issue no matter the vob, d2v i use, i even deleted megui and redownload the last version it's the same things

i am the only one?
greatfinders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2018, 14:55   #8584  |  Link
rhaz

something is off

If you have e.g. demuxed DVD in a .m2v file and you have the DVD directory VIDEO_TS in same folder with the .m2v if you select the .m2v in the File Indexer, it goes and loads vob files in the subdir instead.

In order to make .m2v get actually selected you have to move or delete the VIDEO_TS folder.

1. Launch File Indexer
2. Select and open .m2v
3. .m2v gets ignored, File Indexer loads .vob files inside subdir instead?

update: Same with .MPG, gets ignored when selected and loads content from VIDEO_TS folder instead.

Last edited by rhaz; 15th August 2018 at 16:23.
rhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2018, 16:41   #8585  |  Link
greatfinders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhaz View Post
If you have e.g. demuxed DVD in a .m2v file and you have the DVD directory VIDEO_TS in same folder with the .m2v if you select the .m2v in the File Indexer, it goes and loads vob files in the subdir instead.

In order to make .m2v get actually selected you have to move or delete the VIDEO_TS folder.

1. Launch File Indexer
2. Select and open .m2v
3. .m2v gets ignored, File Indexer loads .vob files inside subdir instead?

update: Same with .MPG, gets ignored when selected and loads content from VIDEO_TS folder instead.
i find the solution it's an avisynth plugins that was causing the crash, interesting things is that it only make megui crash not others software or others script...i removed it it solve the pb
greatfinders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2018, 02:50   #8586  |  Link
imsrk48

"The colorspace of your clip is not in YV12... Do you want me to add ConvertToYV12() to the end of your script?"

How to fix this??

Sent from my P4 using Tapatalk
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2018, 03:30   #8587  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsrk48 View Post
"The colorspace of your clip is not in YV12... Do you want me to add ConvertToYV12() to the end of your script?"

How to fix this??
Just as it says, either Click Yes, or add ConvertToYV12 to the end of your script [there is nothing cryptic about it].

EDIT:
You can temporarily add this to the end of your script to see colorspace etc (eg play in MPC-HC or vdub2).
Code:
return info
Might be best to say what it is that you are trying to do.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 18th August 2018 at 03:36.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2018, 06:28   #8588  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

How shall we give advice as long as we don't know your script? Usually, MeGUI generates one that matches its own needs. But it can also process custom scripts, they may return clips with undesired attributes.

New German Gleitz board
Old 18th August 2018, 06:34   #8589  |  Link
imsrk48

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Just as it says, either Click Yes, or add ConvertToYV12 to the end of your script [there is nothing cryptic about it].

EDIT:
You can temporarily add this to the end of your script to see colorspace etc (eg play in MPC-HC or vdub2).
Code:
return info
Might be best to say what it is that you are trying to do.
can u please give exact example please

what i need to add just ConvertToYV12 or some extra.

Old 18th August 2018, 08:05   #8590  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Quote:
can u please give exact example please
Can you please publish your whole .avs script, please?

New German Gleitz board
Old 18th August 2018, 10:49   #8591  |  Link
imsrk48

i got this Sir Thanks for helping
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
Can you please publish your whole .avs script, please?
Old 19th August 2018, 18:19   #8592  |  Link
imsrk48

How to Encode Movie with Dual Audio Track

Please Anyone Explain This.

Old 19th August 2018, 18:20   #8593  |  Link
imsrk48

How to Encode Movie with Dual Audio Track using MeGui

Please Anyone Explain This
Old 19th August 2018, 18:44   #8594  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

I don't know if the automated tools can handle this. What I know working reliably, is the manual method:

You extract the audio tracks to separate files.
You convert the video in a manual video encoding job via the Queue.
If you want the audio tracks converted too, you also create audio conversion jobs for the Queue.
You use the manual multiplexer tool (in the "Tools" menu) for your desired container (MP4 or MKV, usually, Ctrl+4 or Ctrl+5).
You load the converted video track into the multiplexer window, then you load one audio track after another (may they be original or converted).
You finish the multiplexing job and run it in the Queue.

New German Gleitz board

Last edited by LigH; 19th August 2018 at 18:51.
Old 19th August 2018, 22:55   #8595  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
How to Encode Movie with Dual Audio Track
If you're using the OneClick encoder, open it, click the "Config" button next to the OnceClick profile list, select the Audio tab when the configuration window opens, and make sure "use only the first audio tack" is unchecked. I think it's checked by default. Or.....

Open the source with the File/Open menu or the File Indexer. When MeGUI offers to index it you can select audio tracks. By default they're all selected.

If MeGUI can do so, the audio will be extracted when you run the indexing job (MKV, vob files etc). For other sources it'll create scripts to encode the audio instead. Either way, they should be loaded into the audio section. If there's two audio tracks, there'll be two tabs at the top of the audio section.

If you want MeGUI to automatically combine the video and audio after encoding, instead of adding the video and audio jobs to the job queue individually, click the "AutoEncode" button after the video and audio scripts have been created and loaded.
Old 20th August 2018, 02:49   #8596  |  Link
imsrk48

Quote:
If you're using the OneClick encoder, open it, click the "Config" button next to the OnceClick profile list, select the Audio tab when the configuration window opens, and make sure "use only the first audio tack" is unchecked. I think it's checked by default. Or.....

Open the source with the File/Open menu or the File Indexer. When MeGUI offers to index it you can select audio tracks. By default they're all selected.

If MeGUI can do so, the audio will be extracted when you run the indexing job (MKV, vob files etc). For other sources it'll create scripts to encode the audio instead. Either way, they should be loaded into the audio section. If there's two audio tracks, there'll be two tabs at the top of the audio section.

If you want MeGUI to automatically combine the video and audio after encoding, instead of adding the video and audio jobs to the job queue individually, click the "AutoEncode" button after the video and audio scripts have been created and loaded.
I'm using DirectShowStream Then I'm Creating AVS Script there is no options for select 2 tracks for encoding so it's my request for add feature in direct MeGui's Audio Selection For add 2-3 tracks one by one like handbrake

Old 20th August 2018, 07:21   #8597  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Details, details, details... you still did not post any of your scripts, neither a log file including the analysis of your source file.

If you write your own custom scripts, then MeGUI cannot know the attributes of the source file. And using DirectShowSource is discouraged in MeGUI for serious reasons, e.g. there is a risk that first and second pass of a 2-pass encoding don't match frame exactly; and it is even possible that DirectShowSource is unable to decode more than one audio stream, depending on the splitter for the container of your source file, or even in general?

MeGUI will offer you the "File Indexer" for FFMS2 or L-SMASH Works as primary source plugins, after analyzing the source file and knowing how many streams it contains and which attributes they have. Furthermore, you may not even need to convert the audio streams, but they have to be extracted to be multiplexed into your newly encoded copy.

New German Gleitz board
Old 20th August 2018, 07:40   #8598  |  Link
imsrk48

Thanks i understand this time completely & sorry for irritating you Sir

I'm Requesting You...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
Details, details, details... you still did not post any of your scripts, neither a log file including the analysis of your source file.

If you write your own custom scripts, then MeGUI cannot know the attributes of the source file. And using DirectShowSource is discouraged in MeGUI for serious reasons, e.g. there is a risk that first and second pass of a 2-pass encoding don't match frame exactly; and it is even possible that DirectShowSource is unable to decode more than one audio stream, depending on the splitter for the container of your source file, or even in general?

MeGUI will offer you the "File Indexer" for FFMS2 or L-SMASH Works as primary source plugins, after analyzing the source file and knowing how many streams it contains and which attributes they have. Furthermore, you may not even need to convert the audio streams, but they have to be extracted to be multiplexed into your newly encoded copy.
Old 20th August 2018, 08:00   #8599  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
I'm using DirectShowStream Then I'm Creating AVS Script there is no options for select 2 tracks for encoding so it's my request for add feature in direct MeGui's Audio Selection For add 2-3 tracks one by one like handbrake
You can add 2-3 tracks one by one. Right click on the tab at the top of the audio section and select "New Track". You can add multiple audio streams.
Of course if the appropriate audio track can't be specified in the scripts you're creating, there's nothing MeGUI can do about that.
Old 20th August 2018, 10:16   #8600  |  Link
imsrk48

ohh that's great u r Awesome
Quote:
You can add 2-3 tracks one by one. Right click on the tab at the top of the audio section and select "New Track". You can add multiple audio streams.
Of course if the appropriate audio track can't be specified in the scripts you're creating, there's nothing MeGUI can do about that.

Tags
megui