Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23rd June 2009, 17:40   #1  |  Link
shamoo

true hd-audio using tsmuxer

can someone clear the hd audio on tsmuxer up for me please, i did read a lot into it and did know the answer to this question but its been a while since i have backed up a bd. What is the issue with using the HD audio? i am going to be purchasing a true hd decoder and really want true hd audio on my backed up bd. if i leave true hd audio and normal ac3 audio in tsmuxer will both work ok? and how do i select the 2 audio options while watching the movie?
shamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2009, 23:56   #2  |  Link
jj666

I'm assuming you're backing up a blu-ray disk with TSMUXER ("remuxing") to play back on the PC? If so, what software do you intend to play back with?

Cheers,

-jj-
jj666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 17:34   #3  |  Link
shamoo

yes i'm using TsMuxer and i'm burning outputting it as a blu/ray file then burning using img burn. i can do this without any problems but when i was reading about when i first looked at it i read somewhere that you TsMuxer couldn't deal with Hd audio.
When using TsMuxer it gives you the choice of what to keep and what to delete, so if i left in the true hd audio would it work?
shamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 18:03   #4  |  Link
jj666

Yes it does work.

Cheers,

-jj-
jj666 is offline   Reply With Quote