Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Announcements and Chat > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th June 2006, 23:30   #1  |  Link
unskinnyboy

Doom9 Toolbar Extension for Firefox [v3.1]

Presenting a toolbar extension for Firefox (hope everyone is using Firefox by now ) which should make your navigation around Doom9 easier and also give instant access to your UserCP, Profile etc amongst many other things :-

For download and install, go here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2670/ and click on the 'Install Now' button there.

Initially, I wrote a cruder form of this extension for my own use. As I started using it, I figured others could also benefit from this. So I made few more changes/additions and made it more presentable in its current form.

If you find any bugs, broken links etc. please post here/PM me and let me know. I will try to fix it for the next build of this as soon as I get some time to work on it (something which I don't have much these days ). The next version will also have a built-in search bar to search the site.

Please also feel free to put forward suggestions and criticisms. I am also looking for help in the way of getting some good icon resources. Finding the right icon for the right option took me the most amount of time and nearly drove me nuts. If you think any icon is ugly and can suggest a good replacement, I will gladly take it. A note to the software developers of the tools featured in the extension - if you have a good 16x16 icon with a transparent background handy for your tool, please pass them onto me.

Enjoy! Hope you will find it useful.

Last edited by unskinnyboy; 18th November 2008 at 14:58.
unskinnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote