Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 27th October 2012, 15:59   #321  |  Link
fryk

MKVToolnix can help to fix that issue. I wonder if such an error occured on some specific discs only.

Code:
mkvpropedit infile.mkv --edit track:v1 --set display-width=720 --set display-height=480

Last edited by fryk; 27th October 2012 at 17:50.
fryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2012, 20:52   #322  |  Link
Lincoln Burrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryk View Post
MKVToolnix can help to fix that issue. I wonder if such an error occured on some specific discs only.
Most likely some specific contents (m2ts files) that are refusing to be demuxed properly.

I tested the brazilian (Region A, the same as the US release) Blu-ray from Quo Vadis (1951), and the extra feature with 40 minutes (+1 GB file) is having the same problem. Even using TSMuxer, the problem is still there - the 3:2 AR.

I was going to ask if using this command line would change something in the MKV file, I mean, if it will do some change in lossless mode or if it will degrade the image/audio quality somehow...?

Last edited by Lincoln Burrows; 2nd November 2012 at 21:10.
Lincoln Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2012, 07:29   #323  |  Link
fryk

MKVpropedit leaves the video untouched. Only two items in the MKV header are changed.
fryk is offline   Reply With Quote