Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd December 2008, 09:16   #10  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosswindz View Post
I have a DTS HD MA 6.1ch track @ 16 bit. When I try to extract the core or convert it to 5.1ch 1.5 MBps DTS eac3to seems to patch to 24bit DTS. Is there any way I can prevent it from patching it to 24bit and keep it at 16 bit. -16 switch works only with RAW/PCM audio I suppose.
Why does the patching bother you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishel View Post
Do you have any suggestions as to anything I could try to get eac3to to detect the dtswavs properly.
Yes. Make a sample available to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmnot View Post
madshi, eac3to is hands down one of the best designed and supported pieces of software I've ever used. Is there anyway I can donate a little something for all the hard work you put into it?
Thanks! And no, right now there's no way to donate, cause such a donation would be difficult for me to handle tax wise. But I might change my mind next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by williewonton View Post
While 2.84 isn't broken by the title "Game Plan" I've found that the audio isn't correctly sequenced. I'll do some more looking and see if I can make sense of it.
What do you mean exactly with "correctly sequenced"?

Tags
eac3to