Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Old 16th October 2004, 20:42   #1  |  Link
al2dvdripping

demo dvd... audio outta synch

Hi all,

I've read lots of threads about this issue, and have tried lots of different way to make the audio in synch but still can't. What I'm trying to is ripped different chapters of my dvds and put them together as 1 demo dvd. I've tried to rip the chapters through dvddecrypter, smartrippers, dvdshrink... I only ripped the video and dolby digital partion, the rest are unchecked on stream processing. When I joined all the vobs together, the audio always outta synch. like half a second or so out of synch. I've tried to authorize through ifoedit and dvdlab... None are working correctly... Can someone point me to the right direction on how to put these in synch. Or if there are other methods of how to rip/authorize the dvd, please let me know. I have like 14 vob files that I ripped off my dvds... Thanks in advanced...

AL,
al2dvdripping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2004, 22:53   #2  |  Link
ethereal

hi

i did something similar.

i ripped all the chapters like you and put them in to dvdmaestro as seperate movies and you can set the navigation so that at the end of movie 1 it plays movie 2 etc etc.

there may be a slight delay between movies. if this is unacceptable you can use the dvd that you made with dvdmaestro and use DVD2one 1.4.0 to join the chapters in to a new movie. this may take a little time

i hope this helps

let me know how you get on
ethereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2004, 05:34   #3  |  Link
al2dvdripping

Thnx for the pointer... I went ahead and make each vob file as a movie in dvdlab... Although there is 1 vob is a lil outta synch, it's good enuf for me... Thanks again... I couldn't get dvd2one to work... keep saying something like the source doesn't contain any tittle.

AL,
al2dvdripping is offline   Reply With Quote