Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 19th February 2007, 18:27   #221  |  Link
bachuka

I have successfully backuped Invincible and Stealth, however, I'm having a problem with Transporter. Using Ape's bluray key finder, I wind up with 2 different CPS Key's for Transporter. Any help would be appreciated.

cps (1) - E9B1350578D3ED06C86C110007000000
cps (2) - 64E29C7329B49050821BC533BA5B762F
bachuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2007, 18:47   #222  |  Link
K40

If you have only 2 Keys to try,it's not that bad.
However, you will like the result with number 2.
K40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2007, 19:20   #223  |  Link
bachuka

I tried them both but unfortunately, neither worked. Plus, I just realized my working backup of Invincible is only outputting 2.1 sound and not 5.1. Stealth backup is playing 5.1. Any comments anyone?
Old 19th February 2007, 19:25   #224  |  Link
dirio49
JuSt a PoWer uSEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachuka View Post
I have successfully backuped Invincible and Stealth, however, I'm having a problem with Transporter. Using Ape's bluray key finder, I wind up with 2 different CPS Key's for Transporter. Any help would be appreciated.

cps (1) - E9B1350578D3ED06C86C110007000000
cps (2) - 64E29C7329B49050821BC533BA5B762F
If you read the whole, thread you would find out that, currently
Bluray backup program does not support multiple cps keys, only one.
Here is the quote

Quote:
Here it is, alpha version of BackupBluRay V0.21!
This release is not for everyone! This is only for those who wants to experiment with early version of Blu-ray decryption.

Known limitations:

Don't support BD+
Don't support Volume unique key
Only support one CPS unit key per disc
I don't clear the HDMV_copy_control_descriptor in the stream.
that is what muslix was try to figure out, but nobody found a Blue ray movie that had multiple CPS keys at that time.

So to answer you question, nothing can be done now unless somebody updates the program

Last edited by dirio49; 19th February 2007 at 19:33.
dirio49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2007, 20:06   #225  |  Link
bachuka

Ok, I made a dumb mistake. I was using powerdvd 6.6 and when I switched to v7.2 everything works now. So I guess backupbluray does work when there is multiple CPS keys since Transporter had 2.
Old 19th February 2007, 20:22   #226  |  Link
K40

I checked my backup of Transporter US, decrypted with Key 2.
Everything is working with PWDVD 7.2 including DTS audio.
K40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2007, 10:20   #227  |  Link
ralferoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroprobe View Post
I have said this before. The only way they get round this is writing off the 150+ hddvds available at the moment and start again. Somehow I don't see them doing this.

We already have the keys so whatever they do its gonna be alot easier for us to locate them when we know what to look for.

The title keys and volume keys do not change. So I think it is over.
Sorry for being a long way behind the times in this thread, but this isn't strictly correct.

The point of AACS and the Subset-Difference key management is that they you start off with a large batch of keys that can play titles, but then individual keys can be remoked. In BD/HD-DVD the key reovcations are stored on the disc and used to generate that disc's encryption key from the player's key, so it is perfectly possible for all future releases to have whatever key has been discovered here revoked and to re-issue the software manufacturer with a new key that will play all new and old releases.

What won't happen is that they'll be able to retroactively revoke the keys allowed to watch the existing batch of discs, although there is absolutely nothing to stop them remastering all the titles with a new key so that they cannot be decrypted with this discovered key.
ralferoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2007, 05:10   #228  |  Link
psme

There are a few new blu-ray recorders in Japan. The player plays normal blu-ray movie disc. It also has internal HDTV tuner for Japanese system. It can record those received HDTV program on blu-ray recordable disc. The recorded blu-ray is playable on a standalone blu-ray player just like a normal blu-ray movie disc.

I wonder if those recorded blu-ray disc can be rip like off-the-shelf blu-ray movie?

Too bad blu-ray rom/writer is still too much $$$ on PC...

regards,

Li On
psme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 17:10   #229  |  Link
FoxDisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralferoo View Post
it is perfectly possible for all future releases to have whatever key has been discovered here revoked and to re-issue the software manufacturer with a new key that will play all new and old releases.
In fact, they won't even need to re-issue any new keys. (Issued keys are called "device keys" and they are used to calculate processing keys that lead to volume unique keys and title keys). The device keys the software player has now will work fine to calculate new processing keys needed to play existing titles and new titles.
FoxDisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2007, 16:59   #230  |  Link
paranoid87

there are a couple here too..but they are really expensive! just cant afford them presently..
paranoid87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2007, 01:40   #231  |  Link
gonwk

Hi Muslix,

Your URL in Post #59 does not work.

Thanks,
G!
gonwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2008, 05:55   #232  |  Link
DGMurdockIII

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=140571
DGMurdockIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2008, 14:46   #233  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

You probably meant to say look at DumpHD or Blu-ray Disc Ripper as those are the state of the art Blu-ray rippers.