Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30th March 2011, 14:30   #1  |  Link
cypher007

multiavchd not creating 3d anaglyph

ive run Tron Legacy 3D BR through multiavchd and selected 3d anaglyph in transcode, but the result is not in anaglyph mode. it detects the stream as 3d. is it because im using mkv as the file type?
cypher007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2011, 14:54   #2  |  Link
cypher007

hmm

although it detects it as a 3d stream in the alter detected properties page it says its 2d?
cypher007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2011, 23:18   #3  |  Link
setarip_old

Hi!

I believe it's scheduled for U.S. release on April 5th. At that time, you'll have far more users/members able to discuss your problem...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 22:09   #4  |  Link
kieranrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by setarip_old View Post
Hi!

I believe it's scheduled for U.S. release on April 5th. At that time, you'll have far more users/members able to discuss your problem...
Here we go again...Just because discs are available early doesn't mean they're pirated.
kieranrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2011, 02:20   #5  |  Link
setarip_old

@kieranrk

Hi!

I'll respond to you this one time, so that you can FULLY UNDERSTAND my Post #3 to this thread, rather than you trying to read more into it than is there and unnecessarily roiling the waters:

The simple fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of members discussing making/modifying backup copies of Blu-rays and/or DVDs are located in North America - and therefore, cannot intelligently respond to posts regarding such discs before they have been released in North America.

Quote:
Just because discs are available early doesn't mean they're pirated.
Yes, so what's your point? I defy you to find anything in my statement in Post #3 of this thread that in any way refers to piracy. Your overt sensitivity to what I, in particular, post is curious, to say the least.

Perhaps you should concern yourself with those other members who continue to defy the rules by blatantly POSTING things such as, "Your post is obviously a violation of Rule #6", or similar, which is in and of itself a violation of the Forum's rules...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2011, 00:21   #6  |  Link
kieranrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by setarip_old View Post
The simple fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of members discussing making/modifying backup copies of Blu-rays and/or DVDs are located in North America.
http://trends.google.com/websites?q=...o=all&date=all
kieranrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2011, 01:48   #7  |  Link
rica

Weird! What do you mean?
rica is offline   Reply With Quote