Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th August 2013, 18:15   #21  |  Link
MrJ

Here's what I think I'm going to end up using unless anyone here can suggest further improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaothceann View Post
Try QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2).
I used it as suggested. I went for “ultra fast” because my system has a fairly hefty overclock and I don't want it getting too hot for too long. Having said that the deinterlace really makes a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Have not ever used it but UnDot() may assist
I had a go both with undot and deadpixelremove but neither the job. I think the camera has a several dead pixels adjacent to one another or else the h264 is spreading the effect around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
AVISynth is not the best tool for every job.
I'm got rid of the dead pixels with a virtualdub filter. The delogo filter can be loaded into avisynth like this http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?...09&postcount=4

I'm indebted you Johnmeyer for your excellent video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12Tu...el_video_title
I'm amazed how much better I made bad video look with a bit of work and a lot of help from on here.

This was my first thread on doom9 and I'm hugely grateful for the input of all the folks on this site.

Code:
LoadPlugin("c:....DGDecode.dll")
loadplugin("c:...SmoothAdjust.dll")
LoadPlugin("c:...ffms2.dll")
Load_Stdcall_plugin("c:...yadif.dll")
mpeg2source("f:....d2v")

LoadVirtualDubPlugin("C:...delogo.vdf","DeLogo")
ConvertToRGB32
delogo(1, "", "", "", "", "C:....bmp", 15, 40, 0, 0)

ConvertToYV12()
QTGMC( Preset="ultra fast",FPSDivisor=2)

orig = last
ScriptClip(PointResize(1280,720), """
    x = current_frame    #time dependant variable

av = 0.0000000364  #constants for fixing vertical motion
    bv = 0.00176
    cv = -10.6
    dv = 110             #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to reframe shot.

ah = 0.00000000952  #constants for fixing horizontal motion
    bh = 0.000477
    ch = -0.3
    dh = 320             #number of pixels to crop off the left edge of the 1920 frame to recentre frame

pd = av*x*x+bv*x+cv    #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to remove accidental tilt (increasing quadratic)
    pdown = pd + dv         #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to remove accidental tilt and reframe.(value = 110 at frame zero then increasing quadratic)

pl = ah*x*x+bh*x+ch    #number of pixels to ADD to left edge of the 1920 frame to remove accidental pan (increasing quadratic)
    pleft = dh - pl        #number of pixels to SUBTRACT from left edge of the 1920 frame to remove accidental pan and recentre. (value = 320 at frame zero then decreasing)

orig.Spline36Resize(1280, 720, pleft, pdown, 1280, 720)
""")

SmoothLevels(9,1,170,0,255,show=false,Lmode=3).SmoothTweak(0,1,0.9,0,3)
vid=last
aCam=FFaudiosource("F:....mp3")       #audio from camera
#aMic=wavsource("F:....wav")                                   #audio from microphone
audiodub(vid,aCam).trim(4000,52903).FadeIn(30).FadeOut(90)
MrJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animate, avslib array, canon dng, crop