Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 30th December 2008, 18:58   #41  |  Link
M_ALEX

Hello

This is great program

Please add possiblity colour fonts Yellow 0x0000ffff
or
add the possibility of the change of the name chapters and of title menu.

Now I can make together my episodes of series TV and burn a few to one disc! SUPER!!!

My Best Regards

M_ALEX
M_ALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2008, 22:49   #42  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_ALEX View Post
Please add possiblity colour fonts Yellow 0x0000ffff
It is done... Update...

------------------------

I'm thinking of something...

version 1.x will rely on motion top menu and no external instalations/codecs, etc...

I can start building version 2.x with AviSynth support for generating custom TOP menus and titles set with their names on-the-fly.

Version 2.x will require you to have AviSynth.... something I was trying to avoid...

Share your thoughts on this.

Dean
deank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2008, 23:19   #43  |  Link
asherungar

sounds great with avisynth...!
asherungar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 00:09   #44  |  Link
M_ALEX

Thanx for superfast upgrade ;-)

I have many short tv series for makeing avchd disk!!!

Now I can make with yellow subtitles!

Regards

M_ALEX
M_ALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 00:19   #45  |  Link
idbirch2

Great app, just gave it a try as I wanted to take 3 seperate titles off a BluRay and stick them into a single AVCHD structure. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong but I can only get the first of the 3 titles to play. Selecting Title 2 or Title 3 (or any other title except 1) just causes the menu to reload.

My source files were 3 seperate .m2ts files, one for each title I wanted to have in my AVCHD structure. I ran each one through TSMuxer, selecting "BluRay Disc" output, and splitting every 4 GB. I then loaded MultiAVCHD and added each of the 3 outputs from TSMuxer. At this point, the log windows reads:

Quote:
[23:16:22] Added 1 AVCHD compatible folders.
[23:16:33] Added 1 AVCHD compatible folders.
[23:16:37] Added 1 AVCHD compatible folders.
So it seems its happy with the source files. I then chose "Create MultiAVCHD" and placed the final output onto a FAT32 USB hard drive and connected it to my PS3. It picks up the AVCHD structure fine but has the problem of only playing Title 1 that I described before. I tried ffw Title 1 right to the end and let it play the last few seconds but again, the main menu just reloads. Any advice?

PS, requiring AVISynth in order to perform more advanced functions like custom menus is not a problem at all, lots of apps require AVIsynth. Most apps like this require a lot more too.

Last edited by idbirch2; 31st December 2008 at 00:22.
idbirch2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 00:35   #46  |  Link
~bT~
н∂-ƒαиαтι¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post

I can start building version 2.x with AviSynth support for generating custom TOP menus and titles set with their names on-the-fly.

Version 2.x will require you to have AviSynth.... something I was trying to avoid...

Dean
waiting for it..
~bT~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 09:10   #47  |  Link
asherungar

what do you do with the green ugly bar when playing from PS3 and the movie not being 1920x1080 or 1280x720 ?
is there a fast way just to re-size/add borders ?

thanks!
Old 31st December 2008, 09:21   #48  |  Link
asherungar

how about a non-fast way?
Old 31st December 2008, 10:11   #49  |  Link
Krawhitham

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherungar View Post
how about a non-fast way?
Yeah re-encode the whole movie and add black bars
Krawhitham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 10:19   #50  |  Link
asherungar

thanks! i'll keep using meGUI for now..

how about playing the AVCHD structure on the computer (simulating before playing it on the cosole)? not talking about playing each MTS file alone, im talking about watching with the menu and all..
Old 31st December 2008, 10:24   #51  |  Link
G_M_C

Quote:
It is done... Update...

------------------------

I'm thinking of something...

version 1.x will rely on motion top menu and no external instalations/codecs, etc...

Dean
Many of us will have avisynth installed already, and have used it before.

And another argument; Everybody really should have avisynth installed, but the latter is just my opinion
G_M_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 11:26   #52  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

[EO-multiAVCHD]

Last edited by deank; 21st February 2009 at 23:40.
Old 31st December 2008, 11:43   #53  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

try this
Quote:
--level 4.1 --aud --nal-hrd --vbv-bufsize 50000 --vbv-maxrate 50000 --filter 0,0 --ref 3 --mixed-refs --bframes 3 --b-adapt 1 --weightb --direct auto --subme 7 --trellis 1 --partitions all --8x8dct --me umh --threads auto --thread-input --progress --no-psnr --no-ssim
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 12:13   #54  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
tsmuxer doesn't recognise the stream.
it must work! I also use Tsmuxer in RipBot264 and I have no problems! You do something wrong.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 14:03   #55  |  Link
turbojet

Between the 2 MTS files I see that the one that plays wasn't created by x264 or the headers were removed, have you tried a 100% compliant encoder such as mainconcept?
As for the x264 encode keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 might be an issue, have you tried max 1 second?
The playable stream is tagged High@L4.1 the unplayable one is Main@L4.1, probably doesn't matter but its a difference.
Otherwise I'd try no b-frames with x264.
Also do you know what program and settings were used to create the menu that plays?

I found a few bugs.
- When move input is ticked I get this after tsmuxer finishes and it goes on to moving files: (RT) Invalid Array Index (1310). Valid Range (1-794) - Line 1147 and then it closes. If I don't tick this box it completes ok, but it freezes my computer for about 5 minutes while it moves files. Couldn't it just work on the output files in the output directory and delete when its done?
- When I press clr in media page, stop button while its working, or after mux finishes it won't let me add files again, program needs a restart.
- When I have 2 or more files in media page all I get for output is the first file and the menu files.
- When I create multiBD I get the same type of output as MultiAVCHD, shouldn't it be outputting BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders?
- When delete temp files is clicked the temp directories still exist, I see the log says you can delete them now, but isn't it intended to clean up?

Some feature requests.
- Use original chapter points instead of every 5 minutes. mkvinfo outputs them in a usable format, for other input's I'm unsure
- Integrate imgburn and have option to burn, image, or not use.
- Make window resizable, or at the least widen it enough so log window can easily be read
- Allow drag and drop to media page
- Either allow open with from context menu, or have a setting to pin/unpin from context menu for compatible input files
- When an external subtitle is found, allow the user to choose a language code for it
- Option to not use external subtitles
- Output to multiple AVCHD or BDMV that are playable
- Option to not include menu, I know this is a big point of the whole program but if it can effectively split 1 file into 2 playable AVCHD/BDMV's it's something tsmuxer alone can't do.

Finally thanks for the idea of the program, along with BD-RB it's a much needed innovation.

Last edited by turbojet; 31st December 2008 at 14:07.
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 14:22   #56  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojet View Post
Also do you know what program and settings were used to create the menu that plays?
Nero 8 Vision
Quote:
I found a few bugs.
- When move input is ticked I get this after tsmuxer finishes and it goes on to moving files: (RT) Invalid Array Index (1310). Valid Range (1-794) - Line 1147 and then it closes.
You're using the old version (10 titles) of MOVIEOBJ.BDM in _MENUSTR folder. Download the latest archive. Where did you get your full package from?

Download current files: http://www.deanbg.com/_menustr.rar and extract its contents in _MENUSTR folder. It is just 3KBs.

Quote:
- When I press clr in media page, stop button while its working, or after mux finishes it won't let me add files again, program needs a restart.
Yes, I'm aware of this and will try to work on it soon.
Quote:
- When I have 2 or more files in media page all I get for output is the first file and the menu files.
I think the problem is with your INDEX.BDM/MENUOBJ.BDM - they are not the current version.

Quote:
- When I create multiBD I get the same type of output as MultiAVCHD, shouldn't it be outputting BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders?
The difference is 8.3 naming.

In fact I think you have rather old version of my program. Current is v1.2 build 79.

Quote:
- When delete temp files is clicked the temp directories still exist, I see the log says you can delete them now, but isn't it intended to clean up?
My program locks some folders and keeps me from deleting them. I'm trying to address this issue with my own code
Quote:
Some feature requests.
All considered.

Dean

Last edited by deank; 31st December 2008 at 15:45.
Old 31st December 2008, 16:47   #57  |  Link
nwg

I have done the same quicktime trailers and this time the discs starts with the first trailer and not the menu. However, after the first trailer has finished it goes back to the menu rather than load the next one. It would be good if it automatically went to the next title without having to select it in the menu.
nwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 16:57   #58  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

There is "Sequental playback" check box. Uncheck it and it will stop after each title. Check it and they will play one after another.
Old 31st December 2008, 17:03   #59  |  Link
nwg

Quote:
There is "Sequental playback" check box. Uncheck it and it will stop after each title. Check it and they will play one after another.
Already did that originally. With it checked as well as skip top menu, it started with the menu. It played the first title then went back to the menu. Then, regardless what title I chose in the menu, it always played title 1.
nwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2008, 18:35   #60  |  Link
turbojet

Yup it was the old files in _MENUSTR that caused all the bugs and thanks for considering all the feature requests.

Is the 8.3 naming used for a reason?
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avchd, blu-ray hd-dvd, mkv, multiavchd, re-author