Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 28th September 2008, 22:58   #241  |  Link
OrionZodiac

I had that same problem, just get aWarpSharp from here:

http://avisynth.org/warpenterprises/

and put it in with the rest of the .dlls
OrionZodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2008, 23:17   #242  |  Link
ubertoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionZodiac View Post
I had that same problem, just get aWarpSharp from here:

http://avisynth.org/warpenterprises/

and put it in with the rest of the .dlls
Thanks, that worked. I did an analysis pass with pass=1, and that worked. Then i changed it to pass=2 and when i load the script i get this error now:

TDecimate: crc32 in input file does not match that of the current clip

Any ideas what this could be?
By the way, i am using megui
ubertoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2008, 21:11   #243  |  Link
napalm-187

help with the incredibles

hi
i need help for hd cap the incredibles

what is here the best cmd line for this

file is h 264 1080i with 25 fps

i used tdeint mode 0 for 25 fps but i become jagged edges

i read the hole thread but i dont now what are the best settings i used here

many thx
napalm-187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2008, 21:40   #244  |  Link
Nightshiver
Quality Freak

either post a sample or read the faq again, as it clearly explains what to do.
Nightshiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 00:37   #245  |  Link
napalm-187

@qualityfreak

i read and read and read

but my english is not so good for understandig all the stuff

thats the point

many thx
napalm-187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 00:40   #246  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Yes, but without a sample, recommending how to process it is a tad hard
(answers to the other posters + new version coming soon... just got home)
thetoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 04:15   #247  |  Link
Esc

thetoof, you are uberawesome! I am in ripper's heaven right now. My anime never looked so good.
Esc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2008, 03:58   #248  |  Link
Nightshiver
Quality Freak

News of the update?
Old 5th October 2008, 18:22   #249  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

I somehow introduced an "Avisynth read error: CAVIStreamSynth: System exception - Acces Violation at 0x10141b83, reading from 0xc....." while I was writing 1.06, so I'm reapplying the changes one by one on 1.05 to see where I messed up. However, I'll only have the time to do that later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 6th October 2008, 00:49   #250  |  Link
byme

hello world

sorry but I am Italian and I do not speak English very well

I have this problem with ReduceFlicker

my script

Code:
#LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\avsfilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Dup.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\EEDI2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\EEDI2_imp.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\LoadPluginEx.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\MaskTools.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mt_masktools-25.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mt_masktools-26.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mvtools.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\nnedi.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ReduceFlicker.dll")
#LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ReduceFlickerSSE2.dll")
#LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ReduceFlickerSSE3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RemoveGrain.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RemoveGrainS.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RemoveGrainSSE2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RemoveGrainSSE3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Repair.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RepairS.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RepairSSE2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RepairSSE3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RSharpen.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RSharpenS.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RSharpenSSE2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\RSharpenSSE3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\SangNom.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\TDeint.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\TIVTC.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\TMM.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Toon-v1.0.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\vinverse.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\warpsharp.dll")
#LoadPlugin("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\yadif.dll")
##
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\AnimeIVTC - v1.05.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\bob_repair.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Cdeblend.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\FixBlendIVTC.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Interlacing2Reader.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\LimitedSharpenFaster.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\MCBob.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mfToon-v0.54.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mrestore.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\TempGaussMC_beta1mod.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\vmToon-v0.74.avsi")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Cdeblend_10.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\clip2_sample_avs.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ColorRGB.auf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ColorRGB.vdf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ColorYUY2.auf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\ColorYUY2.vdf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\EraseGhost.auf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\EraseGhost.vdf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\first pass script.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\FixBlendIVTC_v08a.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\FixBlendIVTC_v09b.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\K-mfToon.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mfToon-v0.32.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Mrestore_v15beta.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Mrestore_v15p.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Mrestore_v16.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\Mrestore_v20.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\mrestore_v23e.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\override_sample_avs.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\second pass script.avs")
Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\test.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\tfm_tdeint_postprocessing.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\tfm_tdeint+eedi2_postprocessing.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\tfm_tdeint-bob_blend+eedi2_postprocessing.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\WarpSharp.auf.avs")
#Import("C:\Documents and Settings\up\Documenti\Edit Video\Filtri\AnimeIVTC\WarpSharp.vdf.avs")

##

AviSource("F:\Disco E\rec\video.avi").ConvertToYV12
AnimeIVTC (mode=5, pass=1, aa=2)
byme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2008, 01:51   #251  |  Link
Nightshiver
Quality Freak

If the dll's and avs scripts are in your Avisynth/plugins/ folder, you don't need to use all of those loadplugin and import commands. And for your problem, completely empty out your plugins folder and only put in the dll and avs scripts that animeivtc needs.
Old 6th October 2008, 12:47   #252  |  Link
byme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshiver View Post
If the dll's and avs scripts are in your Avisynth/plugins/ folder, you don't need to use all of those loadplugin and import commands. And for your problem, completely empty out your plugins folder and only put in the dll and avs scripts that animeivtc needs.
thanks
I did, but the problem remains with ReduceFlicker

Code:
LoadPlugin("C:\Programmi\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\ReduceFlicker.dll")

but, such filters are needs?
Old 7th October 2008, 18:25   #253  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansing View Post
And a request, is it possible to add an option to combine mode 7's pass 0 and pass 1, which to get a lossless rendering video with analysis pass at the same time? It's will save a lot of encoding time.
Using pass=1 with mode 3, 4 and 6 for the rendering pass combines pass=0 and 1. I added the option of separating them because bobbing/field matching+antialiasing+decimating can be too much for your comp.

@ OrionZodiac
If you want animeivtc to go faster, don't use aa=4 (slowest) or even disable anti-aliasing (aa=0) & use a lower precision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertoast View Post
Thanks, that worked. I did an analysis pass with pass=1, and that worked. Then i changed it to pass=2 and when i load the script i get this error now:
TDecimate: crc32 in input file does not match that of the current clip
Any ideas what this could be?
By the way, i am using megui
Can I have a sample and your exact settings to try to replicate your issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by byme View Post
thanks
I did, but the problem remains with ReduceFlicker
Do you have AvsRecursion.dll in your system32 folder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by byme View Post
but, such filters are needs?
It is used by mrestore for faster blends and duplicates detection to lower processing time.

@all
New version coming very soon... got overwhelmed by work (again).
Old 7th October 2008, 22:23   #254  |  Link
soulstaker
n00b

I have updated AnimeIVTC today and I'm getting a error when i use modes 5 and 6:

I copied the mvtools.dll which is on Requirements.7z and the newer one on the filter page, but none of these get the animeivtc to work.

What I'm doing wrong?
soulstaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 23:31   #255  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Either use the 1.9.x version (multithreaded by josey_wells) with mt=true or wait for me to post 1.06 in the next hours.
Old 8th October 2008, 02:43   #256  |  Link
soulstaker
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetoof View Post
Either use the 1.9.x version (multithreaded by josey_wells) with mt=true or wait for me to post 1.06 in the next hours.
That + AvsRecursion.dll on system32 will do the job. Thanks for you help.

Can you include it on Requirements.7z on the next release?
soulstaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 02:45   #257  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Yes, that's what I planned on doing.
Old 9th October 2008, 03:26   #258  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

v1.06 changelog

* Fixed bug when using mode=6 with the checks
* Faster aa=4 when settings=0
* Fixed mt=false issues
* Fixed 1/2-pel registration error between the original and antialiased clip, due to EEDI2 for aa=1
* Fixed bug where edge masking was disabled with mc=false
* Added aatype argument to aa=4 (use sangnom or eedi2 for anti-aliasing)
* aapel's default is now 1 (faster)
* re-added idx for aa=4 (faster)
* Removed useless messages in the checks
* Changed AssumeFPS with ChangeFPS for region conversions
* Added RequestLinear call after cdeblend to prevent false "hey, it's not deblending well" assumptiong when seeking
* Added AvsRecursion & aWarpsharp to the requirements archive
* Added corrected TempGaussMC_beta1mod
* Updated the docs to include the info on how to combine the lossless rendering pass and the analysis pass with vfr decimation

I'll make the function compatible with srestore in the next release, as well as trying to implement a way of doing field unblending without bobbing and improving compressibility through VFR.
Old 10th October 2008, 17:08   #259  |  Link
byme

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetoof View Post

Do you have AvsRecursion.dll in your system32 folder?
many thanks, now opens!!!

But I found a new problem, some frames are not deinterlaced

frame 332

frame 333

and... how do I delete this blend?

Old 10th October 2008, 17:17   #260  |  Link
byme

another thing

because the daa does not work well?

I use

AnimeIVTC(mode=5, pass=1, aa=2)