Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th September 2015, 16:18   #1  |  Link
Habanero2

edit problematic 3d movies with avisynth

hi,

a few month ago i've bought my first 3d tv (lg 55uf8509). i've matched a few video with that tv before i've bought them all they lokked very good. since then i've noticed that these few films seems to be the only films the tv can play with really good 3d effect. the most of my 3d filmes are lokking very bad. i've tried full-sbs, half-sbs and mvc. i've tried my pc with powerdvd and total media theatre, my htpc with kodi (half-sbs videos) and with the internal webos-player - the same problems with the same films. i can fix the terrible 3d by changing some of the tv's settings so that one scene lokks good, but after that an other scence looks worse than before.

is there any way to edit the 3d movies so that the whole movies looks good without change any settings on tv? maybe a avisynth plugin i can use ore anything? the only other option would be to buy a new tv.

habanero