Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 4th January 2008, 14:18   #641  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiT@LON€ View Post
Wrong File ID. Can somebody upload it?
Thanks.
BeHappy_20071016

In the second post of this thread I try to maintain the last useful links.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2008, 16:19   #642  |  Link
DiGiT@LON€

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51 View Post
BeHappy_20071016

In the second post of this thread I try to maintain the last useful links.
Thank you.
DiGiT@LON€ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2008, 16:40   #643  |  Link
Chumbo

Quote:
...but the Chumbo mod I think is out off the BeHappy scope.
Believe it or not, I agree with you regarding the scope. I was just tinkering around to see if it can be done, i.e., without avs and using aften directly. I had some down time and this is what I wasted it on. I may scrap this altogether, but I wanted to get the input/output redirection working just so I learn how that stuff works too.

Personally, I use WAV to AC3 Encoder when my source is multiple wav files. It's quick and I don't have to build a batch file.
Old 5th January 2008, 00:22   #644  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

well tebasuna51, you right, i totaly forgot metods .
shon3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2008, 22:54   #645  |  Link
Chumbo

Okay, here is the link to my previous post.

Like tebasuna51 said, this feature is really something that's out of the scope of BeHappy, but I just wanted to tinker and see if it can be done. It's there if you want to use it, otherwise, it can be ignored.

Included is wisodev's 703 build of aften.

[EDIT]FYI, I just went to wisodev's site and there's a newer 723 build available.

Last edited by Chumbo; 6th January 2008 at 23:02. Reason: added note to aften 723 build
Chumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2008, 23:00   #646  |  Link
Chumbo

Quote:
Code:
fl = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_FL.wav")
fr = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_FR.wav")
fc = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_C.wav")
lf = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_LFE.wav")
sl = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_SL.wav")
sr = WavSource("X:\Path\Test_SR.wav")
MergeChannels(fl, fr, fc, lf, sl, sr)
Maybe we can construct a utility to write this .avs with a graphical interface like BeLight or Wisodev WavtoAc3...
tebasuna, what do you think about adding a gui button to BeHappy that brings up a new UI that allows the user to select the wav files, assign them to the channel and then it creates the avs script for them and puts it directly into BeHappy to encode? It would be a friendly way to have the user construct it without having to manually put it into an avs file.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:26   #647  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbo View Post
tebasuna, what do you think about adding a gui button to BeHappy that brings up a new UI that allows the user to select the wav files, assign them to the channel and then it creates the avs script for them and puts it directly into BeHappy to encode? It would be a friendly way to have the user construct it without having to manually put it into an avs file.
Can be helpful for many users yes.
Old 24th January 2008, 19:52   #648  |  Link
dimzon
BeHappy/MeGUI developer

Hi!
I'm moving BeHappy to CodePlex.
http://www.codeplex.com/BeHappy
I will create separate project's for AvisynthWrapper, WinampAAC etc...
dimzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2008, 20:08   #649  |  Link
dimzon
BeHappy/MeGUI developer

WARNING 2 ALL BeHappy "moders"
Dear friends! I decide to continue BeHappy development.
Current CodePlex project (http://www.codeplex.com/BeHappy) contains latest official build (from 2006-07-19). So welcome to join this project and upload your improvements Otherwise You must start Your own BeHappy fork with different project name (to avoid version mishmash).

If You want to participate post Your CodePlex nick's here, I will add You to this project.

2 tebasuna51 I trust You, so do You want to be BeHappy project coordinator?

PS. Sorry for my really crappy english, I have no practics for last 2 years
Old 24th January 2008, 22:03   #650  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

I can't belive, Dimzon you are still alive , where are you been man. I miss you WELCOME BACK!!!!
Old 25th January 2008, 05:02   #651  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimzon View Post
Dear friends! I decide to continue BeHappy development.
Hi, dimzon!
You are welcome back. You need explain us your 'holidays'

Quote:
If You want to participate post Your CodePlex nick's here, I will add You to this project.
2 tebasuna51 I trust You, so do You want to be BeHappy project coordinator?
Thanks for your trust, of course if can help to BeHappy project you can add my CodePlex nick (always tebasuna51).

And, I think, the project coordinator job is not so hard like you can see by the thread activity. Or you have new ideas about?
For me BeHappy is near perfect and only need some update when AviSynth/decoders/encoders change.

Actually the free soft audio development seems focused to decode new audio formats of HD/BD specs. Maybe (also for Megui) we need new AviSynth decoders for eac3, TrueHD, ...

And about 'mods' don't worry, I think the more important is only delete some code in AviSynthWrapper to take advantage of the new AviSinth 2.5.7 about 32 bit float output.

The last sources are in the second post of this thread. Do you want talk about these finish sources or one per one with all the 'moders'?

Last edited by tebasuna51; 25th January 2008 at 05:05.
Old 25th January 2008, 05:50   #652  |  Link
patul

OMG Dimzon, I am very glad you're back... where have you been? Nice to see you again, buddy...

You know, meanwhile you were off, tebasuna51, Chumbo and shon3i were doing very good job to add quite a lot of updates, kudos for them.

I agree with tebasuna51 that BeHappy is nearly perfect and my wish is just keep it as simple as it can be, it will help n00b like me a LOT...

I'm looking forward for updates

Last edited by patul; 25th January 2008 at 05:52. Reason: typo.
patul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2008, 15:01   #653  |  Link
dimzon
BeHappy/MeGUI developer

Hi 2 all!
I was extremely busy in my real life. Unfortunately I still doesn't have much free time now too...
I'm very surprised (really, I was shocked after quick look at this thread after 2 years) for Your updates e.t.c. But Why You doesn't create project hosting on some service like CodePlex / SourceForge / GoogleCode? File exchange via FileFactory is a really ugly solution for project management...

now talking about "mods"
first of all I have commited latest (2007-10-16) BeHappy sources onto CodePlex. it doesn't include custom avisynth filters etc.
I think we must create different project for AviSynth filters (one for all or one project per filter) bcz they can be used without BeHappy itself.

Now about float processing into AviSynth wrapper ( http://www.codeplex.com/AvisynthWrapper ). I don't like current solution bcz it can broke compatibility. I think we must keep dimzon_avs_init as is and add new dimzon_avs_init_2 and use it. Don't take me wrong, I really want to avoid all possible Version/Fork Hell.

Now about binary releases. I think somebody can combine full package with installer and upload it onto CodePlex.

2 tebasuna51 - You are BeHappy/AvisynthWrapper coordinator now, welcome! Feel free to add new developers to this projects.
Old 25th January 2008, 21:23   #654  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimzon View Post
first of all I have commited latest (2007-10-16) BeHappy sources onto CodePlex. it doesn't include custom avisynth filters etc.
Thanks, I see.

Quote:
I think we must create different project for AviSynth filters (one for all or one project per filter) bcz they can be used without BeHappy itself.
Is true, there are not only for BeHappy, maybe:
- AviSynthWrapper (MeGUI, ...)
- enc_aacPlus (WinampAAC) (command-line or with Foobar, eac3to, ...)
- enc_AudX_CLI (command-line or with Foobar, eac3to, ...)
- Bepipe (command-line used to automate jobs)
- WavSplit (can work in comand-line or with Foobar)
- BassAudio (AviSynth input filter)
- RaWav (AviSynth input filter)

Quote:
Now about float processing into AviSynth wrapper ( http://www.codeplex.com/AvisynthWrapper ). I don't like current solution bcz it can broke compatibility. I think we must keep dimzon_avs_init as is and add new dimzon_avs_init_2 and use it.
No problem, we can use dimzon_avs_init_2() in AvisynthWrapper.cs and the AvisynthWrapper.dll can remain unique

Quote:
Now about binary releases. I think somebody can combine full package with installer and upload it onto CodePlex.
Yes, Shon3i was make this job until now.
I think we can make a release after the AvisynthWrapper change and enc_aacPlus solution (actually there are a little bug, but maybe there are also other problems).
Please check the enc_aacPlus thread and open the WinampAAC project with a unified code.

Quote:
You are BeHappy/AvisynthWrapper coordinator now, welcome! Feel free to add new developers to this projects.
Thanks, first I must learn how CodePlex work.
Old 26th January 2008, 02:59   #655  |  Link
Chumbo

Hey guys,
What's the best way to get this mod into the project? I think this is a useful UI "fix" for the DSP stuff. I had added it to the last test mod I did.

+ Updated the DSP Move buttons to behave according to selection and position.

I'll have to check how CodePlex works too.
Old 26th January 2008, 14:13   #656  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Hey guys,
What's the best way to get this mod into the project? I think this is a useful UI "fix" for the DSP stuff. I had added it to the last test mod I did.

+ Updated the DSP Move buttons to behave according to selection and position.

I'll have to check how CodePlex works too.
First you need register in CodePlex, after you can say me the nick (if other than Chumbo) and I can add you to the project like developer.

BTW, I don't know what do your recent update (Updated the DSP Move buttons ...) for me work fine with old version.
Old 26th January 2008, 15:13   #657  |  Link
Chumbo

Quote:
First you need register in CodePlex, after you can say me the nick (if other than Chumbo) and I can add you to the project like developer.

BTW, I don't know what do your recent update (Updated the DSP Move buttons ...) for me work fine with old version.
Okay, sounds good. Yes it worked fine, but things like when you select the first item the Move Up shouldn't be active, likewise, when you select the last item the Move Down shouldn't be active. And if you have none selected, then none of the Move buttons should be active and so on. Just a way to keep the user from getting in trouble and more intuitive.

[EDIT]Okay, I registered over there using Chumbo.

Last edited by Chumbo; 26th January 2008 at 15:22.
Old 26th January 2008, 16:17   #658  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Okay, I registered over there using Chumbo.
Now you are BeHappy project developer.
At Source Code tab visit the CodePlex Client project
Old 27th January 2008, 00:56   #659  |  Link
Chumbo

Quote:
Now you are BeHappy project developer.
At Source Code tab visit the CodePlex Client project
Okay, I've checked out everything using TortoiseSVN and made the modifications. How do you want me to check it back in? You want me to commit the changes or branch it to a new repository? Or something else? I may have a few more questions until we solidfy developer protocol. Thanks much.

[EDIT] Okay, it was easy enough to figure out. The CodePlex Client will be easy enough to use, so I won't use the SVN stuff. I checked in the update and created a hidden maintenance mod under the Releases tab with a status of Planned. It only contains my latest .exe compiled release build. You can decide on making it an official release or not. I included the changes in the Description too.

Last edited by Chumbo; 27th January 2008 at 02:37.
Old 27th January 2008, 23:17   #660  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

Quote:
Yes, Shon3i was make this job until now.
I think we can make a release after the AvisynthWrapper change and enc_aacPlus solution (actually there are a little bug, but maybe there are also other problems).
Please check the enc_aacPlus thread and open the WinampAAC project with a unified code.
i will continue to release packages, and aslo to update enc_aacplus. Currently i am busy until next month, when i will release new package and fixed enc_aacplus like you suggest

Tags
behappy