Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 23rd February 2003, 11:41   #1  |  Link
marvel2020

Make It Easy + DVD2One = Problem ???? Maybe ???

Hi Guys,

Ok, i'm following jdobbs Makiteasy guide to the letter,word for word etc, now when it come's to the DVD2ONE part this is where i think i have a problem.

After the padding is done you start up DVD2One,select the now padded Vob's, Now you should be able to select What Subtitles and Audio to keep.

Well i can select Audio No Problems, but when it come's to selecting Subtitles i cannot select any, to be more precise, the subtitles are highlight as NOT SPECFIFIED, it's as if DVD2One does not reconise the subtitles.

So i'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem??.

Now if i use DVD2One on it's own on the just VOB's before they're padded i can select Audio and Subtitles without any problems whatsoever.

Ne1 have any ideas what the problem is ??

Thanks
marvel2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2003, 15:09   #2  |  Link
jdobbs

When the new IFOs are created by IFOEDIT it doesn't have any reference to use, so they are UNSPECIFIED. That's okay and it's normal. I would just keep all the subtitles -- they take almost no space anyway. The correct labeling of the subtitles will be restored when the original IFO is updated in the last step.

Also, you should dump MakeItEasy, get the new version of DVD2one, and use the method outlined here. The new DVD2one version eliminates the need for padding/unpadding. If it looks like it will be a while for the 1:1 version of DVD2one I'll probably automate this too.

MakeItEasy lost its usefulness and was tossed aside faster than a prom dress in the back of a limousine...
Old 23rd February 2003, 15:45   #3  |  Link
marvel2020

Thx jdobbs for replying.

Nice to that's it normal for the subtitles to be like that.

Now i'm off to backup some DVD's
marvel2020 is offline   Reply With Quote