Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th June 2005, 04:41   #1  |  Link
Pike007

NuMenu 2.0.14 (testing - 2 problems)

First off, I'm using Spiderman2, NTSC, Region 1

Using version 2.0.13 with no processing of DVD, Numenu works great. I used Muxman 0.15 (latest release) for authoring with no issues. I also deleted a part of the menu with PgcDemux v.1.2.0.4 (using Numenu) and this also worked with no problems.

Now, testing with Numenu 2.0.14 this is what happens:

In "Asset removal -> Preview and strip unwanted video segments, I have the option to remove any buttons. I chose Vobid=002 which was Languages-> Audio menu, and did have all buttons present. I could left click and right click on buttons as stated. The problem is that Vobid=002 has 2 different menus, (1) Languages-> Audio, and (2) Languages->Subtitles which are split between this Vobid. Numenu only displays the buttons from the first menu only. When I get past halfway on the video preview slider, the second menu appears but retains the first menu's buttons. As soon as I close PgcDemux, Numenu crashes with the following error:

Procedure Name: Item
Module Name: BMP

Error Number: 5
Error Description: Invalid procedure call or argument
Error Source: ErrorHandler
Error Line: 8
Call Stack:
Item --> BMP
Form_Unload --> PreviewM2v
StartNuMenu4u --> ExecuteProgram
go_Click --> MainForm

I was also confused at what to do when I finished using PgcDemux. I figured out (when using NuMenu 2.0.13) that I had to close the window. Would it be possible to have a radio button displaying "Continue" or something to make it less confusing for the user? (I guess only if that user is me )

The Second problem I've had was if I unchecked Asset Removal->Preview and strip segments Numenu would run and exit when finished but no menu would appear in VIDEO_TS folder. I've run this 3 times and every time this folder was empty when completed. Option 4 under settings was used for finished files.

I'm looking forward to testing the rest of the new options, but can't until I get past these problems.

Thanks for your continued effort Zeul!
Pike007 is offline   Reply With Quote