Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > New and alternative video codecs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th September 2010, 23:38   #11  |  Link
STaRGaZeR
4:2:0 hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
What are you trying to prove exactly? You obviously set the ffdshow sound processing bitdepth higher than 16int, and the 16int off the decoder and winamp2 DSP plugin are being resampled to 32int/32fp(depending on what you chose).

Every option in sound processing was checked. Every option in the output section was checked. It seems you don't get that I've modified ffdshow to process winamp plugins in 24-bit (output is zeroed to 32-bit) instead of 16-bit here in my system, by changing "tons of "int16_t"/"SF_PCM16" in those sections" into something else following your own words. Too bad I couln't get 32-bit to work, everything was fine but the audio returned from the plugin was untouched. Just a FYI:

Code:
int (*ModifySamples)(struct winampDSPModule *this_mod, int16_t *samples, int numsamples, int bps, int nch, int srate)
Notice that little int bps? 16, 24, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
Sorry for that, I know that posting in the ffdshow thread is a waste of time. Won't happen again
Someone wanna bet on this?
That way, you have xxxx[p|i]yyy, where xxxx is the vertical resolution, yyy is the temporal resolution, and 'i' says the image has been irremediably destroyed.
STaRGaZeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ffdshow, ffdshow tryouts, ffdshow-mt, ffplay, icl