Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21st March 2003, 17:33   #1  |  Link
fibola

what can i say, im new

first i want to appolagize for posting this message , i know that most of you will say check the forum and see the guides, and that is my prolem. im looking for some guide or post's that will explain me all the advantages and the disadvantages of dvd2one in a simple language (i mean for new user who dont know all the interpretation of the burning .i burned 2 movies using dvd2one still didnt see them saw i dont know hows the quality.
please explain it to me or link me to guide's or posts.

thanx and again sorry.
fibola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 17:43   #2  |  Link
MackemX
..DVD GOD..

simple answer to your other posts is is DVD2One is fast and gives a lower quality

InstantCopy takes longer but gives better quality

DVD95Copy gives the best quality for movie with extras included and is inbetween the speed of DVD2One & InstantCopy

please note this is my opinion and will not agree with others, so that's why you can't really ask what's the best as it causes arguments

it all depends on what my sig quotes
MackemX is offline   Reply With Quote