Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > VirtualDub, VDubMod & AviDemux

Closed Thread

Old 27th January 2003, 15:25   #1  |  Link
Belgabor
VDubMod Devel

[VirtualDubMod] Bug Report / Feature Request Rules <22/12/03>

If you have a bug report or feature request for VirtualDubMod please adehere to this rules. You'll make life much easier for all of us.
[list=1][*]All bug reports and feature requests go to the Trackers on our project page on SourceForge. You now need to register there to be able to report due to annoyances when we couldn't get back to tracker item submitters.[*]Make sure your request hasn't been reported before! We (the developers) close the items that are resolved, so make sure you select "All" in the status box on the respective tracker (normally only the open items are shown). Please take also the time to look at the current Changlog. You can find this via the SF CVS browser (CVS->Browse CVS Repository->VritualDubMod15->VirtualDub->mod->res->Changes Mod.txt (click on the version number right of the file name))[*]All bugs from 1.4.x have been set to 'Pending'. If you find your already submitted bug is still present in 1.5.x, please reopen your old bug report.[/list=1]

Of course you can also post your stuff in the forum for discussion, but always add it to the respective tracker, otherwise bookkeeping is hell for us and items might slip out. We all are only humans, so we might overlook important stuff if it's not collected at a central point.

I hope this will remove the necessity for most points of my (soon former) signature. (At least its posted now, so I can strike ppl for violation of rule 1 if they don't heed )
If you have a bug report or feature request for VirtualDubMod, be sure to read the rules first.
We give 100% of your donations to the Open Source community

Last edited by Belgabor; 23rd December 2003 at 01:06.
Old 2nd May 2003, 17:52   #2  |  Link
HarryM

I find new bug.

If I encode my from-TV-grabed AVI (morgan-multimedia MJPEG + WAV) via Avisynth script and via the newest vdubmod into AVI+XviD+MP3(Lame ACM codec), I get error message at ending of encode process. Final AVI isn't closed, and is unusable.

Without audio is all O.K.

With older vdubmod is all O.K.

PS: I use Win98SE.

Last edited by HarryM; 2nd May 2003 at 17:59.
Old 11th May 2003, 19:09   #3  |  Link
HarryM

A little bug.

When I pres hot key for simple 'preview' in capture mode of vdubmod - key "P", I get 'preview with histogram'?
Old 15th May 2003, 10:42   #4  |  Link
Steffi

Priority Setting

I think, i found one, too

The priority Setting wont work in Vdubmod 1.5.1.1a

changing "processing thread priority" whilst encoding does not change a thing, i have to manually adjust in taskmanager in win2k.

greets
Steffi
Old 21st May 2003, 20:33   #5  |  Link
Mosu
MKVToolNix author

Boys and girls, please actually READ what we write. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but the first post clearly said NOT to post bugreports here but in the trackers on the project page...

If I ever ask you to upload something, please use my file server.
Old 21st May 2003, 20:34   #6  |  Link
Belgabor
VDubMod Devel

Guys, have you even read what I posted above

SUBMIT BUG REPORTS IN THE TRACKER!
If you have a bug report or feature request for VirtualDubMod, be sure to read the rules first.
Old 23rd December 2003, 00:52   #7  |  Link
Belgabor
VDubMod Devel

update bump
Closed Thread