Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 2nd July 2013, 22:15   #161  |  Link
rik1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediknight View Post
can anyone edit .jar menus ? if so yes, im willing to pay it . im serious. please contact me. im tried about this. i want to edit java based menus.
General 'editing Java menus' is very difficult since each studio uses a completely different set of programming/code to run their menus (and in some cases it might even be unique to that one title). They also obfuscate the code, which makes it impossible to read (replacing things like variables names with generic characters. So the variable CurrentActiveSubtitleStream just becomes qw or something (made up randomly), this is done with every variable, function name and most class names throughout the code.) That's why you find a bunch of classes like a.class, aa.class, b.class, etc and have no idea what they do. And 'a.class' on a Paramount disc won't be even remotely related to a.class on a Fox disc (and may not even be related between titles from that same studio).

Some studios are easier to modify than others because of this, if there's a certain title you want help with, mention that. Someone here may be able to help...

Usually graphics can be found in folders in the JAR folder, and those can be directly edited if you want, and sometimes there's a few parameter files that might disable FBI warnings and startup trailers, but anything more complex than that will probably require a bit of effort.
rik1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2013, 23:28   #162  |  Link
ricky man

After i did all of the direction, on Photoshop how i edit the layers. i got stuck on it.

please help me.
ricky man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2013, 21:55   #163  |  Link
hoangkien151092

I can't export new button with Scenarist Designer on Photoshop.
When i did it, i got a message.

Please help me fix that bug !!
thank you.
P/s: sorry for my bad english (
hoangkien151092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 16:05   #164  |  Link
minhjirachi

I have a problem when editing the strips of fonts menu. I can play it on TMT6 normally but with PowerDVD13, I can't see the menu button. So if I want to re-compile the .jar file again, how to do it?
minhjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2014, 01:46   #165  |  Link
badflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by crl2007 View Post

II. STRIPS OF FONTS

d) Change the word you want in hex ( but be careful not to delete / add strings, you'll have to accommodate in the existing ones ) and save.

e) Open the 00000.jar again with 7-Zip and replace the file in there with the edited one.

f) Open ImgBurn and make an ISO from BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders. It is described how to do it at step 12 from the guide above.

g) Insert the ISO in DAEMON TOOLS and decrypt it again with AnyDVD HD. ( versions previous to 6.8.0.0 because 6.8.0.0 doesn't fix java in unprotected discs anymore )
d) OK

e) OK

f) OK

g) AnyDVD (I use 6.7.9.0) don't fix the .jar files neither rewrites the .crt of the CERTIFICATE folder.

In consequence, when I reproduce the blu-ray in my Panasonic BD-35, the movie works well but the menu and pop-up menu don't shows any text included in the modified file of the .jar.

Curiously it works 100% on a Samsung or in the PC. But the Panasonic BD-35 needs to re-sign the .jar files or modify the CERTIFICATE.

So, my questions are:

Why AnyDVD (6.7.9.0) don't fix .jar files?

It exist some alternative to do this matter?

Thanks
badflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2014, 04:54   #166  |  Link
JessieMay

Thanks for your guides.
JessieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2014, 18:51   #167  |  Link
rlaci

IGS menu problem

Hello Guys!

This tutorial is awesome! Using it for a while to turn movies more likeable to my taste. Pelican, Deank, crl2007 and the rest of you guys making an exceptional work. Keep up!
The time has come to ask a little help.
I have problem with IGS menus. I am trying to subtitute menutext on a bluray disc using this tutorial above on the first page, in one of the .m2ts file in my movie. When I load the .clpi file and click menu and wanna click mux and save (even if i do nothing I mean not to change any .png) I got the next error message:

"Access violation at address 00404486 in module 'BDedit.exe'. Read of address 06FF1000. "

I tried it several times, over and over following the tutorial.
What could be the problem. Wrong .m2ts file? Maybe a bug? I tried to do the same thing with another movie, that went fine.
I am struggling on it for weeks. I hope you can give me some clue.
Thanks in advance!
rlaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2015, 06:17   #168  |  Link
daicameoden

edit class file

I have problems,

1. When I try edit original language, if my string length more than original string length so bluray can't work.
2. How to edit text position in class file? (same as edit .prop file, because I see it same when I using java decompiler)

Please help me, thank you in advance!
daicameoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2016, 16:06   #169  |  Link
no-one

I have problem with IGS MENUS.

Example

Movie Menu is 0000.m2ts

popup igs menu is 0001.m2ts ==> i can edit and mux it. no problem
but main igs menu is in 0000.m2ts. Usually main igs menu will seperate from movie menu like popup igs menu. But This movie, main igs menu is in movie menu.
I can edit but can't mux it. because it will make movie menu has problem.

Please guide me. how should i do?

Thank you

Last edited by no-one; 28th January 2016 at 16:39.
no-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2016, 16:45   #170  |  Link
minhjirachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-one View Post
I have problem with IGS MENUS.

Example

Movie Menu is 0000.m2ts

popup igs menu is 0001.m2ts ==> i can edit and mux it. no problem
but main igs menu is in 0000.m2ts. Usually main igs menu will seperate from movie menu like popup igs menu. But This movie, main igs menu is in movie menu.
I can edit but can't mux it. because it will make movie menu has problem.

Please guide me. how should i do?

Thank you
Hello,
Try to demux it with BD Demuxer Pro 3D. Then you will get the .ies file and the movie file. Edit the .ies with the IGEditor. Then remux it again in Scenarist.
Good luck.
minhjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2016, 18:01   #171  |  Link
no-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhjirachi View Post
Hello,
Try to demux it with BD Demuxer Pro 3D. Then you will get the .ies file and the movie file. Edit the .ies with the IGEditor. Then remux it again in Scenarist.
Good luck.
Thank you.
no-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2016, 18:07   #172  |  Link
Ignatius

What kind of menu on the disc Criterion Collection?
Ignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2016, 12:47   #173  |  Link
Booshman

I wonder if anyone knows how I can change the functionality of buttons within a bluray menu?

I have created a bluray menu in Encore, only to come up against the hurdle of being allowed 8 audio tracks maximum. I know I can add additional tracks after the bluray is compiled, which I can navigate to with the audio selection button on the remote, but they will have no means of selection from the menu.

I want to be able to add buttons for the extra audio tracks to the menu, and link them to one of the 8 that I am allowed in Encore as a placeholder. Then add the additional audio tracks after the disc is compiled. After this, I want to redirect the buttons to the newly added audio tracks.

Is this possible? I know how to alter the appearance of buttons with bdedit, but not what they do.

If you can help, please chime in, I would really appreciate it.
Booshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2018, 12:32   #174  |  Link
mandeajupanu

hello everyone i have a problem with this type of menu with coordinate and i cant find the file to edit the language pls help!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/05i00e...3/JAR.rar/file
mandeajupanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2018, 14:39   #175  |  Link
ocean

Hi mandeajupanu, for example, in the menu you loaded, you have to find the java class, use java decompiler jd-gui:

http://jd.benow.ca/

And edit with reJ:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rejava/

ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2018, 21:44   #176  |  Link
mandeajupanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi mandeajupanu, for example, in the menu you loaded, you have to find the java class, use java decompiler jd-gui:

http://jd.benow.ca/

And edit with reJ:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rejava/

thnks for the post!

Last edited by mandeajupanu; 17th November 2018 at 22:02.
Old 17th November 2018, 22:40   #177  |  Link
mandeajupanu

i have done like you told me but after i save the file the movie it wont start
and reJ is giving

i give save but it wont start

Last edited by mandeajupanu; 17th November 2018 at 22:46.
Old 17th November 2018, 23:39   #178  |  Link
ocean

Fix the java checksum after the change, read first post of the thread, create iso and use anydvd version 6.7.5.0:

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/anydvd-6-7-5-0

Last edited by ocean; 17th November 2018 at 23:41.
Old 18th November 2018, 09:35   #179  |  Link
mandeajupanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Fix the java checksum after the change, read first post of the thread, create iso and use anydvd version 6.7.5.0:

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/anydvd-6-7-5-0
ok..so i have done with anydvd and i try more then one version but the movie it still not starting..anydvd it dosent fix that file
Old 18th November 2018, 10:22   #180  |  Link
ocean

Follow the guide in the first post to the points: c, d, e, f, g, be careful to extract the single * .class file, work it with reJ, copy it to 00000.jar, create iso and use AnyDVD 6.7.5.0, check in settings / status / if the word fixed java appears.