Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 9th December 2008, 04:43   #1  |  Link
Chainmax
Huh?

JVC camcorder --> multilple MOD/MOI files. Easy way to join them into a single DVD?

Sometimes, a relative of mine provides me with footage shot from a camera in the form of multiple MOD/MOI files. Up until now, I simple processed each MOD through DGIndex, filtered and encoded each d2v with AVISynth (including fadein/out because the clips are not seamless) then join that into a single lossless file to be encoded to MPEG2 and later authored. As this process can be quite time-consuming for 30+ clips, I was wonderng if there was a more direct, automatic way of handling this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Old 9th December 2008, 07:21   #2  |  Link

Can't you just load all the files at once in DGIndex?
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2008, 23:38   #3  |  Link
Chainmax
Huh?

Actually, I made a thread in the DVD2AVI/DGIndex forum looking for guidance in dong just that . The objective of this thread is to ask for as close as a 1-step guide to doing this, as even producing single d2v/ac3 files from the sources entail quite a bit of time and attention (having to manually see where to make each fadein/out in the output lossless file, mostly).