Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th April 2006, 13:40   #41  |  Link
foxyshadis
ангел смерти
 
foxyshadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lost
Posts: 9,563
Soulhunter is so secretive with his/his friends' filters. =p I'd love to see the sources, or at least algorithms, when they do something significantly different. Is it mostly based on the fractal denoising/compression literature out there or have you done a lot of tweaking and research yourself?
foxyshadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2006, 15:40   #42  |  Link
Soulhunter
Bored...
 
Soulhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Unknown
Posts: 2,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshadis
Soulhunter is so secretive with his/his friends' filters. =p I'd love to see the sources, or at least algorithms, when they do something significantly different...
Thats the way it is... better a filter without source than no filter at all, heh!? ;P


Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshadis
Is it mostly based on the fractal denoising/compression literature out there or have you done a lot of tweaking and research yourself?
Yeah, both! :)


Bye
__________________

Visit my IRC channel

Last edited by Soulhunter; 19th April 2006 at 15:50.
Soulhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2006, 17:16   #43  |  Link
Soulhunter
Bored...
 
Soulhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Unknown
Posts: 2,812
Update: FRFun3b rev3 with float thresholds and separate chroma param

Btw, I think the frfun stuff should be moved/copied to a separate thread, heh!?


Bye
__________________

Visit my IRC channel

Last edited by Soulhunter; 19th April 2006 at 17:53.
Soulhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2006, 19:09   #44  |  Link
Wilbert
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 6,348
I'm not sure which posts to move to a new thread without spoiling this thread. Why don't you create a new one about FRFun3b?

Just curious, did you develop it yourself, or is it developed by prunedtree?
Wilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2006, 19:54   #45  |  Link
Soulhunter
Bored...
 
Soulhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Unknown
Posts: 2,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbert
I'm not sure which posts to move to a new thread without spoiling this thread. Why don't you create a new one about FRFun3b?
Ok, I gonna start a separate thread then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbert
Just curious, did you develop it yourself, or is it developed by prunedtree?
Yeah, as usually "coded by pruned" ;)


Bye
__________________

Visit my IRC channel
Soulhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.