Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 6th February 2002, 14:00   #1  |  Link
uncoish

Adding filters to avisynth

This is my first time editing avs script and can not work out how to add filters in. I am trying add the smart smoother in but no luck. I've tried Loadvirtualdubplugin("d:\virtualdub\plugins\smooth.vdf") but it give me an error. ive read all the giudes i could find and all the post but still no luck. if you could tell me how to add it in or direct me to a site that shows me how or even an sample script would be very appreciated.
uncoish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2002, 15:25   #2  |  Link
hakko504
Remember Rule One

From AVISynth reference :
Quote:
LoadVirtualDubPlugin("filename","filtername",preroll) loads a plugin written for VirtualDub. "filename" is the name of the .vdf file. After calling this function, the filter will be known as "filtername" in avisynth. VirtualDub filters only supports RGB32. Some filters output depends on previous frames; for those preroll should be set to at least the number of frames the filter needs to pre-process to fill its buffers and/or updates its internal variables. Convenient Avisynth-style interfaces to many VirtualDub plugins are available in the file vdfilters.avs, which is included in the avisynth distribution (but this file is getting old and should be updated). To use it, edit the VirtualDub_plugin_directory variable at the top of the file to point to your VirtualDub plugin directory and import the contents of the file in your script (with the Import function).

http://www.boardgamegeek.com
hakko504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2002, 14:26   #3  |  Link
uncoish

thanks
i worked out how to use it with the vdfilters.avs
uncoish is offline   Reply With Quote