Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24th February 2009, 04:02   #221  |  Link
setarip_old

From the images you've posted, it appears that you're using a very old version of tsMuxeR...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 13:22   #222  |  Link
rupps1

REALLY?? I just downloaded this last week. IS there a better site to download this from?
rupps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 16:05   #223  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

@rupps1,

I've just read through you're most recent posts, and you are somewhat all over the place...if you approach this step-by-step and verify/follow the steps outlined, you will almost surely be able to get this to work correctly. That being said, please don't take this as an attack, but at the same time, let's try and focus so we can resolve this issue

First off, make sure you have the most-up-to-date version of TSMuxer.
Secondly, make sure you select "Create Blu-Ray Disc" in TSMuxer
Thirdly, make sure you create an .ISO of that using ImgBurn.
Please check and confirm what version of PowerDVD you are running

Can you confirm, first, that you have completed these steps exactly as described?

Please be patient, we'll resolve this for sure :P
Old 25th February 2009, 02:27   #224  |  Link
rupps1

Ok, I will try my best at the step by step:

1) I used BD info per the guide to try and find the proper .M2TS file. BDInfo indicates there are three different .mpls files associated to the main feature or 2003.M2TS file. I then verify this file using PowerDVD (Version 7.3 which came with the burner). This main feature will run yet I hear an overdub of the director describing the film.
2) Using Ts Muxer (now version 1.8) I mux the same .M2TS file to a new folder. When I verify the newly created STREAM folder with the new muxed .M2TS using PwerDVD, the video is black with the same director overdub. The blackness is strange because there seems to almost be a black filter and eventually a kind of black silhouette with people on a couch eventually shows ont eh screen. I have checked other .M2TS files and there is one file that does show the PIXAR intro with people sitting on a couch, yet this .MPLS file is not designated in BDInfo.
3) I use ImgBurn (version 2.4.2.0) to create a .ISO file. Using PowerDVD, the video is also black with the silhouette, yet at least the audio is the true main feature movie without the director overdub.

I hope this makes sense and as I stated before I am thinking that Disney has done their homework on this one. Any information is much appreciated, thanks.
Old 25th February 2009, 03:14   #225  |  Link
rupps1

BDinfo

Here alos what I have listed from BDinfo
Attached Files
File Type: zip bdinfo3.zip (118.9 KB, 148 views)
Old 25th February 2009, 05:51   #226  |  Link
setarip_old

@rupps1

The main movie .M2TS of "WALL_E" contains 3 audiostreams: a 64 bit 6 channel .DTS audostream of the actual movie audio, plus 2 two-channel .AC3 "Director's Commentaries" audiostreams.

If all you've done using PowerDVD is either open the .M2TS file from your hard drive or from an UNMOUNTED .ISO image file ("QuadcoreHD" overlooked telling you to use either "Virtual Clone Drive" or "Daemon Tools" to MOUNT the .ISO image file to a virtual drive), your "good friends" at Cyberlink/PowerDVD will refuse to play the DTS audiostream and, while doing so, totally screw up the playback of the video...

Once you've MOUNTED your .ISO image file, IF YOUR SYSTEM MEETS Cyberlink's BluRay playback "requirements" (CPU, videocard) PowerDVD will "see" your .ISO image file as a disc in a drive - and should then play it properly.

As an alternative, to simply play the .M2TS, use "EAC3to" (plus one of its several GUIs) to downconvert the .DTS audiostream to 16 bit, 640kbps .AC3 audio...
Old 25th February 2009, 15:47   #227  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

@rupps1,

WALL-E definitely works with the method in my guide beacuse i purchased the movie when it came out and have processed it in the same way :P

One thing that is curious - you mention there are 3 .mlps files that play the main movie....i don't beleive this is the case, there should only be 1 as far as I remember. Unforutnately I'm at work right now and can't verify this claim, so please excuse me if I'm wrong. You need to find which .mlps playlist file is the correct one. Do this by opening them individiually. From what I remember, most Disney/Pixar BDs have both 480p and 1080p streams when the correct .mlps is selected (please note i'm referring to opening these in TSMuxer. Open the files referenced by BDInfo one by one). Make sure to only check the steams you need - let's try getting rid of the 480 stream, and only keep the master audio track (don't select PGCs either). Once you've done this, repeat the process outlined in the guide.

ALso, go to this link and make sure your system is equiped to play Blu_Ray discs:

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/bd-support/enu/index.jsp

***IMPORTANT*****

Please post a screenshot of BDinfo after it has analyized the disc as well as a shot of TSMuxer after you've opened the correct .mlps file.

LAstly, if trying what i've outlined does not work, I'd like you to rip the entire disc to your HDD then try it again.

Please let me know how this goes.

PS. Remember: this process DOES work for WALL-E because i've processed this movie sucessfully :P

Last edited by QuadcoreHD; 25th February 2009 at 15:54.
QuadcoreHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 00:07   #228  |  Link
rupps1

You guys ROCK!
The problem was definately the wrong version of TS Muxer. Per your instructions in the first guide, I used the old version and was never able to open or insert .mpls files at all. The new version allows me to open these fiels and choose the correct files per Quad's previous mention after I removed the uneeded files. Thank you for all of your help, much appreciated.

One last thing. This is probably a stupid question, but if I wanted to burn to a Blu Ray, do I burn from the .ISO or the new DDMV files that was created from TS Muxer? (again, much appreciation)
Old 26th February 2009, 00:39   #229  |  Link
rica

Iso with ImageBurn; udf 2.5. And Virtual Clone Drive.

Last edited by rica; 26th February 2009 at 01:17.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 01:55   #230  |  Link
setarip_old

@rupps1
Quote:
The problem was definately the wrong version of TS Muxer.
Glad to hear that my pointing that out to you resulted in your success ;>}

Congratulations!
Old 7th April 2009, 17:17   #231  |  Link
kyoshiro378
vero

my anydvd HD get error when i ripped it from disc to hardisk
anyone can help me solve this problem?

error processing blu-ray disc!
please check anydvd status windows for details

Total size: 21836032 sectors (42648 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MARLEY_AND_ME
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
why can this happen?
kyoshiro378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 17:40   #232  |  Link
SamuriHL

Marley and Me is using a version of BD+ copy protection that is not yet supported by AnyDVD. I understand that they are working on it. I would expect an update to AnyDVD that supports that title in a few days, although I can't be sure when they'll have it done. I do know from the Slysoft forum that they're working on it.
SamuriHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 19:07   #233  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

Is it correct to say that this is the first time slysoft has not been ahead of new versions of copy protection? Not a big deal, they are great at what they do, but just wondering.
Old 7th April 2009, 19:22   #234  |  Link
SamuriHL

No, that's definitely not correct. BD+ is an evolving protection mechanism. There have been several times in the past where new versions came out that Slysoft has to work on breaking. They will be dealing with this one, as well, but, it will take some time.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:16   #235  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

Got it, I guess I had just never experienced that issue (i.e. the few times I've had problems it was because I was a version behind the newest release because I hadn't downloaded/installed it yet). Slysoft people are the best.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:19   #236  |  Link
SamuriHL

I know they're working on the latest BD+ titles so it's only a matter of time. They do indeed rock.
Old 8th April 2009, 18:03   #237  |  Link
loo3aem3ON

As i understand it's not a BD+ issue instead the content code is interacting with the Java programs (BD-J) which are on the discs as well. I believe SlySoft doesn't have a proper BD-J platform so they have to reverse engineer the (obfuscated) java classes every time a new batch of BD+ corrupted discs is released.

I made a simple BD-J platform several months ago.

The conversion tables (fix-up tables) are rather big so it's impractical to ship them all in a database together with AnyDVD-HD.
loo3aem3ON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 05:40   #238  |  Link
krosswindz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo3aem3ON View Post
As i understand it's not a BD+ issue instead the content code is interacting with the Java programs (BD-J) which are on the discs as well. I believe SlySoft doesn't have a proper BD-J platform so they have to reverse engineer the (obfuscated) java classes every time a new batch of BD+ corrupted discs is released.

I made a simple BD-J platform several months ago.

The conversion tables (fix-up tables) are rather big so it's impractical to ship them all in a database together with AnyDVD-HD.
I guess this can be worked around if AnyDVD-HD could probably contact their server with vuk or some other uniquely identifying key for the movie and get that over the internet. True that if you dont have internet connectivity this wouldnt work. Sorry about being off-topic in here.
krosswindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 19:15   #239  |  Link
kyoshiro378
vero

any other way to dercrypt to hardisc for BD+?
kyoshiro378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 19:17   #240  |  Link
SamuriHL

Get AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 and it should resolve it for you. They punched out a ton of updates yesterday.