Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd June 2013, 17:55   #1  |  Link
ChibiBoi

Problem importing H264 HD video

It seems like a lot of people have this problem where using DGAVCIndex on HD H264 footage gives them blocks in the video that weren't there before. I'm having the same issue, and I haven't been able to find a solution to it on the internet.

So I tried alternative ways of loading my .TS files. I tried extracting the video into .MKV format and using FFMSIndex and FFVideoSource to load it, but it messes up the framerate for some reason when I load it into AviSynth (it doubles it, or converts it into variable frame rate??) And also when I try to play the video in MeGui's preview window unfiltered, it creates a jerky, stuttering movement where it plays the video forward a few frames, then jumps back one or two frames, then plays the video forward again.

I've also tried using DirectShowSource but I don't think it's handling the interlaced footage very well. It gives me this weird color dropping/ghosting especially with red colors. It's like blended frames, but it messes up the colors.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should do? I've attached a little clip:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tr...m_clip_clip.ts

Last edited by ChibiBoi; 23rd June 2013 at 18:00.
ChibiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote