Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Old Today, 17:55   #28081  |  Link
AmigaFuture

There are a lot of hidden options to rerender video, to change video, but I don't see anything for changing BD menu(s) that have 4:3 set when 16:9 should be. I got a hold of a compilation BD, and the movies are fine in 16:9, if I play the .TS files (or convert them to MKV from BD-RB). MPC-HC plays them as should be. But through PDVD 12 and Player, naaaah. Every video "displays" as 4:3 until the menu. Which is 16:9. Pick a movie, and menu for it is displayed with an clip from the movie. In 4:3 with Subtitles On/Off, or back to menu...a cheap menu. Pick Play and the movie starts..in 4:3. For PDVD 12 I have to change "Keep Aspect Ratio" and select "Stretch to Fit Screen". Solved, but I'd like to not have to do that. Is there an option I haven't come across yet, or some other tool? I don't use TSMuxeR outside of BD-RB..so I'm not sure. I don't want to rerender the videos, so I suspect it's as "simple" as editing a DVD and changing a flag and saving back (DvdRemakePro) and is non-destructive to video. :-)