Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Closed Thread

Old 24th March 2013, 12:01   #12201  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
How exactly is AVC/MVC related to audio?
Same output of MakeMKV with Bluray 3D

Tuturial with MakeMKV HERE

3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0005.exe Old

Programing free for all.
Old 24th March 2013, 12:07   #12202  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

AVC is a video format.
MVC is a video subformat.

eac3to is an audio converter. What exactly is it supposed to support? I'd expect eac3to to ignore video completely, instead.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
Old 24th March 2013, 13:15   #12203  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
AVC is a video format.
MVC is a video subformat.

eac3to is an audio converter. What exactly is it supposed to support? I'd expect eac3to to ignore video completely, instead.
What is nice is that eac3to can combine in .mkv or streams .h264 same as MakeMKV and readable with stereo player.
eac3to can already pick and remux into a video stream .mkv and extract by .mpls or .SSIF fux the AVC/MVC.
eac3to also covers video and is not only dedicated audio has been developped even if the basis for that.
Being able to combine directly. Developer mkv can help other applications mvc encoders, readers free 3D bluray, and many are seeking a solution as there only to count the number of post http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=155246 this topic
I work elsewhere on player encoder and stream BD 3D AVC/MVC which is in my signature

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 24th March 2013 at 13:20.
Old 24th March 2013, 13:21   #12204  |  Link
Infineon

Overdrive, I've just checked and these files were put into the SysWow64 already but were not in System32 so I copied them in. Unfortunately this didn't change anything. I think I might have a PATH issue though, I've added the path to the System variables rather than user, hopefully this is correct? However, I notice that if I try to run any of the exe files in my eac3to folder by just typing their name in a command prompt such as 'C:\eac3to.exe' they do not launch, instead it says - 'eac3to' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'.

If I type 'PATH' into a command prompt here is the output, I can see that the variable I've added is in fact the correct path for my eac3to executables folder (it's the last entry at the end):

C:\>path
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\Com
mon Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files (x86)\Comm
on Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files\Common File
s\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Sh
ared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Win
dows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\; D:\Installs\Multimedia\Ripping\eac3
to\eac3to327

I'm wondering why this path doesn't work... any thoughts?

Last edited by Infineon; 24th March 2013 at 13:35. Reason: Realised what the problem is... space before the D:\...
Old 24th March 2013, 13:35   #12205  |  Link
Infineon

Sorry I've just seen there was a space before the start of the path entry for eac3to, removing it fixed the problem and it's now working. Sadly HdBrStreamextractor still doesn't see the ArcSoft decoder and resorts to libav. I wonder if I should try just using the standard eac3to.exe command line executable to run the extraction? It's a bit complex for me though, I also have this GUI version: 'yr_eac3to_more_gui.exe' even this looks complex for me but I'll give it a try
Old 24th March 2013, 13:45   #12206  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infineon View Post
Sorry I've just seen there was a space before the start of the path entry for eac3to, removing it fixed the problem and it's now working.
Me thinks you deserve to be punished.

Enjoy
Old 24th March 2013, 13:50   #12207  |  Link
Infineon

Probably but it's still not working. I've just tried running eac3to using a GUI, this was the output:

eac3to v3.27
command line: "D:\Installs\Multimedia\Ripping\eac3to\eac3to327\eac3to.exe" "C:\Users\MyUser\Desktop\00003.m2ts" 3: "C:\Users\MyUser\Desktop\test
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M2TS, 1 video track, 2 audio tracks, 1:30:08, 60i /1.001
1: h264/AVC, 1080i60 /1.001 (16:9)
2: RAW/PCM, 2.0 channels, 24 bits, 96kHz
3: DTS Master Audio, 5.1 channels, 24 bits, 96kHz
(core: DTS, 5.1 channels, 24 bits, 1509kbps, 48kHz)
This audio conversion is not supported. <ERROR>
Old 24th March 2013, 14:09   #12208  |  Link
Infineon

I had left the 'wav' type off the end of that command to make it 'test.wav', when I fixed that and ran again I got: 'The program can't start because MSVCP71.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' - But it worked !!! OMG...

Now this noob just needs to work out how to cut up a 9GB WAV file I think I can get the chapter data out into txt file using the hdbrextractor ui easily enough. Can anyone recommend a good way to chop up a wav based on chapter info txt file? Then I just need to FLAC encode - simple enough, even for me!

Last edited by Guest; 24th March 2013 at 14:49. Reason: 12
Old 24th March 2013, 22:33   #12209  |  Link
DarkSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infineon View Post
Can anyone recommend a good way to chop up a wav based on chapter info txt file?
Take a look at mkvmerge, it allows you to load the Chapters.txt and split the output at chapter points.
Old 24th March 2013, 22:37   #12210  |  Link
Infineon

Thanks I'll do that. Been finding Foobar pretty useful too using cue files.
Old 25th March 2013, 01:22   #12211  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by frencher View Post
What is nice is that eac3to can combine in .mkv or streams .h264 same as MakeMKV and readable with stereo player.
eac3to can already pick and remux into a video stream .mkv and extract by .mpls or .SSIF fux the AVC/MVC.
eac3to also covers video and is not only dedicated audio has been developped even if the basis for that.
Being able to combine directly. Developer mkv can help other applications mvc encoders, readers free 3D bluray, and many are seeking a solution as there only to count the number of post http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=155246 this topic
I work elsewhere on player encoder and stream BD 3D AVC/MVC which is in my signature
Nobody is interested in developing a BluRay Player free...
Many of us seek a solution to some BluRay Disc capricious whose structure is complicated.
We would welcome author of eac3to has been about our problem reading and re-encoding that eac3to could solve for a small additional function.
cordially

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 25th March 2013 at 01:26.
Old 25th March 2013, 09:27   #12212  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

eac3to is an audio converter.

I doubt it will ever be a complete Blu-ray authoring tool.

But I may have misunderstood. You may like to explain in french again, your english translation partially makes little sense...

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
Old 25th March 2013, 11:59   #12213  |  Link
LeXXuz
21 years and counting...

Is eac3to having problems with partitions >2TB?

I found anything but one post in this long thread where someone reports almost the same issue I seem to have.

I am unable to demux streams from a BD structure if those files are on a 3TB NTFS partition.

Usually I use eac3to in megui but I also tried to demux directly via command line. It's no use. Browsing BD structure, listing streams and playlists, all works fine.

However, when I start a demuxing job eac3to stops right at the beginning after writing just some bytes to the destination path and that's it. No more disc activity, no error message, nothing.

I tested this with several external 3TB drives by now. It does not work, even if the destination path is my 'small' internal hard drive.
Old 25th March 2013, 17:38   #12214  |  Link
robertcollier4

I frequently downmix DTS 5.1 audio to 2.0 stereo for playing on my hardware player using "eac3to -downStereo" or "eac3to -downDpl". However with both I frequently have the problem (with DTS sources specifically) that explosions and sound effects are super loud and the dialogue are too quiet. What I want to do is basically "boost" Center channel.

The current co-efficients being used by -downStereo are:
FL' = FL + 0.7071 x FC + BL
FR' = FR + 0.7071 x FC + BR

What I want is something like:
FL' = FL + 0.85 x FC + BL
FR' = FR + 0.85 x FC + BR

Can I somehow use custom co-efficients with eac3to? or what tool can I use to convert DTS to WAV with custom co-efficients? Thanks. I am using Windows and would prefer a command line utility.

---------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I have found custom channel mixing from DTS can be done with ffmpeg.exe. For tracks in which eac3to downmixing coefficients result in too quiet dialogue, I have done extensive testing and found that mixing 0.25 coefficient Left and Right channels with 1 coefficient Center channels gives the best results for me for watching a DTS movie on a stereo system. Analytically this may seem like a very low amount of FL and FR - but it emphasizes crisp clear Center channel dialogues along with music which "accompanies" the movie instead of overpowering it.

This command will convert the first audio track in an mkv file into a stereo downmixed AAC M4A file. It will do the conversion in 32-bit float mode which is what libdts uses internally and so will avoid dithering before passing to AAC compressor. You need to have ffmpeg.exe and qaac.exe on your path.
Quote:
ffmpeg.exe -report -loglevel verbose -i "moviename.mkv" -map 0:a:0 -f wav -acodec pcm_f32le -ac 2 -af pan=stereo:FL=0.25*FL+FC:FR=0.25*FR+FC - | qaac.exe --tvbr 127 --quality 2 --rate keep --ignorelength --no-delay - -o "moviename-audio-dialoguedownmix.m4a"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by robertcollier4; 5th April 2013 at 11:31. Reason: Answered own question
Old 27th March 2013, 02:31   #12215  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Warning !! Bad translation by Google:
That would be nice is that eac3to can combine in .mkv or stream .h264 as is already MakeMKV as readable and compatible with Stereoscopic player.
eac3to remux already allows a video stream in a container .mkv rip tracks but also by .mpls or .ssif flow AVC/MVC so eac3to handles video well even if it does not reach here was created and the database audio remains.
What good will is that eac3to can combine directly .mkv and or .h264 stream AVC/MVC a Bluray 3D.
We are looking for a more developer solution such as recoder MVC 3D bluray players, 3D video camcorder, and many are seeking a solution, but in the field of free there is no big thing, just count the number of positions about Guide to convert BD 3D to 3D Left+Right Stereoscopic and Anaglyph that remains active but the solutions are very rare.
I also work on a drive, bluray recoder 2D & 3D + 3D BD flow AVC/MVC which is in my signature and would welcome madshi discusses about us...
Ce qui serait bien, c'est que eac3to puisse combiner en .mkv ou flux .h264 comme le fait MakeMKV car déjà lisible et compatible avec Stereoscopic player.
eac3to permet déjà de remuxer un flux vidéo dans un conteneur .mkv mais aussi extraire les pistes par .mpls ou .SSIF les flux AVC/MVC donc eac3to gère bien la vidéo même s'il n'à pas été créé pour çà et que la base reste bien l'audio.
Ce qui serai bien c'est que eac3to puisse combiner directement en .mkv et, ou .h264 les 2 flux AVC/MVC d'un Bluray 3D.
Nous sommes plusieurs développeur à chercher une tel solution tel que réencodeur MVC, lecteurs bluray 3D, vidéos de camèscope 3D, et beaucoup cherchent une solution mais dans le domaine du gratuit on ne trouve pas grand chose, il suffit de compter le nombre de postes au sujet Guide to convert BD 3D to 3D Left+Right Stereoscopic and Anaglyph qui reste actif mais les solutions sont trés rares.
Je travaille d'ailleurs sur un lecteur, réencodeur bluray 2D & 3D + flux 3D BD AVC/MVC qui est dans ma signature et serait heureux que madshi se penche sur notre sujet...

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 27th March 2013 at 15:44.
Old 27th March 2013, 06:44   #12216  |  Link
Kurtnoise
Swallowed in the Sea

Quote:
Ce qui serai bien c'est que eac3to puisse combiner directement en .mkv et, ou .h264 les 2 flux AVC/MVC d'un Bluray 3D.
eac3to uses the haali muxer to create mkv files, which is not compatible with MVC contents. Besides, this filter seems to be abandoned for a while...So, try something else.
Old 27th March 2013, 14:59   #12217  |  Link
frencher
French Love

OK thanks,

Sample with MakeMKV, do you have an idea to do the same work for free ?
We have "CombineMVC.exe" but this is the format for "transport stream" ( .ts .m2ts .mts) and not CLI

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 27th March 2013 at 15:22.
Old 28th March 2013, 13:56   #12218  |  Link
Kurtnoise
Swallowed in the Sea

I'm not aware of such tool but why not using x264 within frame packing switch & mkv as output ?

Then, you should be able to mux your A/V streams with mkvtoolnix after that...just a guess.
Old 28th March 2013, 19:29   #12219  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtnoise View Post
I'm not aware of such tool but why not using x264 within frame packing switch & mkv as output ?

Then, you should be able to mux your A/V streams with mkvtoolnix after that...just a guess.
Try CombineMVC.exe and open the ouptut "combinedMVC.h264" with media info

You are Aix en provence (13), i was born in Toulon (83) Tchii, Tchii, Tchii...

Programing free for all.
Old 4th April 2013, 10:46   #12220  |  Link
Anakunda

Thanks to all for the feedback about my conversion. Now I'm back to the problem. To resume in short the goal is to make a proper conversion from Dts-HD MA with correct channel mappings to Apple AAC with preserving all channels and using Arcsoft decoder.

Now I got this track

Code:
General
Complete name                            : english.dtshd
Format                                   : DTS
Format/Info                              : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile                           : MA / Core
File size                                : 3.21 GiB
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable

Audio
Format                                   : DTS
Format/Info                              : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile                           : MA / Core
Mode                                     : 16
Format settings, Endianness              : Big
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : Unknown / 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                                : 24 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossless / Lossy

[dts @ 0000000002127520] max_analyze_duration 5000000 reached at 5002667 microseconds
[dts @ 0000000002127520] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
Input #0, dts, from 'english.dtshd':
  Duration: 04:59:34.15, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1535 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: dts (DTS-HD MA), 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 1536 kb/s
(The true duration is 2h45m)

Using eac3to english.dtshd temp.wav -normalize -60ms I get this

Code:
General
Complete name                            : temp.wav
Format                                   : Wave
File size                                : 7.98 GiB
Duration                                 : 2h 45mn
Overall bit rate mode                    : Constant
Overall bit rate                         : 6 912 Kbps

Audio
Format                                   : PCM
Format settings, Endianness              : Little
Format settings, Sign                    : Signed
Codec ID                                 : 00001000-0000-0100-8000-00AA00389B71
Duration                                 : 2h 45mn
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Bit rate                                 : 6 912 Kbps
Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                                : 24 bits
Stream size                              : 7.98 GiB (100%)

[wav @ 0000000002127160] max_analyze_duration 5000000 reached at 5003458 microseconds
Input #0, wav, from 'temp.wav':
  Duration: 01:22:30.49, bitrate: 13852 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s24le ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), s32, 6912 kb/s
If I open in Audition all channels seem present and unique. Now I would need a tool that pipes the temporary wav for qaac so it makes a proper conversion.

This ffmpeg -i temp.wav -f f32le - | qaac --ignorelength -o English.m4a --tvbr 100 - generates an error. Advices please.

Here's the complete list of acceptable inputs for qaac:

Code:
LC 8000Hz Mono -- 8,12,16,20,24
LC 8000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 16,20,24,28,32,40,48
LC 8000Hz Quadraphonic -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96
LC 8000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96
LC 8000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112
LC 8000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112
LC 8000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144
LC 8000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144
LC 8000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 8000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 8000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 11025Hz Mono -- 8,12,16,20,24,28,32
LC 11025Hz Stereo (L R) -- 16,20,24,28,32,40,48,56,64
LC 11025Hz Quadraphonic -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 11025Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 11025Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 11025Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 11025Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 11025Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 11025Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 11025Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 11025Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 12000Hz Mono -- 12,16,20,24,28,32
LC 12000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 24,28,32,40,48,56,64
LC 12000Hz Quadraphonic -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 12000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 12000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 12000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160
LC 12000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 12000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 12000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 12000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 12000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 16000Hz Mono -- 12,16,20,24,28,32,40,48
LC 16000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 24,28,32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96
LC 16000Hz Quadraphonic -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 16000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 16000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 16000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224
LC 16000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288
LC 16000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288
LC 16000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 16000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 16000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 22050Hz Mono -- 16,20,24,28,32,40,48,56,64
LC 22050Hz Stereo (L R) -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 22050Hz Quadraphonic -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 22050Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 22050Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 22050Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 22050Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 22050Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 22050Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 22050Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 22050Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512
LC 24000Hz Mono -- 16,20,24,28,32,40,48,56,64
LC 24000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128
LC 24000Hz Quadraphonic -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 24000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 24000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 24000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 24000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 24000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 24000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 24000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 24000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512
LC 32000Hz Mono -- 24,28,32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96
LC 32000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192
LC 32000Hz Quadraphonic -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 32000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384
LC 32000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 32000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448
LC 32000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576
LC 32000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576
LC 32000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 32000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 32000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768
LC 44100Hz Mono -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 44100Hz Stereo (L R) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 44100Hz Quadraphonic -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 44100Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 44100Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768
LC 44100Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768
LC 44100Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 44100Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 44100Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 44100Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 44100Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960,1280
LC 48000Hz Mono -- 32,40,48,56,64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256
LC 48000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 64,72,80,96,112,128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320
LC 48000Hz Quadraphonic -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 48000Hz 4.0 (C L R Cs) -- 128,144,160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640
LC 48000Hz 5.0 (C L R Ls Rs) -- 160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768
LC 48000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 160,192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768
LC 48000Hz 6.0 (C L R Ls Rs Cs) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 48000Hz 6.1 (C L R Ls Rs Cs LFE) -- 192,224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 48000Hz 7.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs) -- 224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 48000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 224,256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960
LC 48000Hz 8.0 (C L R Ls Rs Rls Rrs Cs) -- 256,288,320,384,448,512,576,640,768,960,1280
HE 32000Hz Mono -- 12,16,24,32,40
HE 32000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 24,32,40,48,56,64,80
HE 32000Hz Quadraphonic -- 48,56,64,80,96,112,128,160
HE 32000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 64,80,96,112,128,160,192
HE 32000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 96,112,128,160,192,224,256
HE 44100Hz Mono -- 16,24,32,40
HE 44100Hz Stereo (L R) -- 32,40,48,56,64,80
HE 44100Hz Quadraphonic -- 64,80,96,112,128,160
HE 44100Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 80,96,112,128,160,192
HE 44100Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 112,128,160,192,224,256
HE 48000Hz Mono -- 16,24,32,40
HE 48000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 32,40,48,56,64,80
HE 48000Hz Quadraphonic -- 64,80,96,112,128,160
HE 48000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 80,96,112,128,160,192
HE 48000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 112,128,160,192,224,256
HE 88200Hz Mono -- 32,40,48,56,64,80,96,112,128,160
HE 88200Hz Stereo (L R) -- 64,80,96,112,128,160,192,224,256,320
HE 88200Hz Quadraphonic -- 128,160,192,224,256,320,448,640
HE 88200Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 160,192,224,256,320,448,640
HE 88200Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 224,256,320,448,640,1120
HE 96000Hz Mono -- 32,40,48,56,64,80,96,112,128,160
HE 96000Hz Stereo (L R) -- 64,80,96,112,128,160,192,224,256,320
HE 96000Hz Quadraphonic -- 128,160,192,224,256,320,448,640
HE 96000Hz 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 160,192,224,256,320,448,640
HE 96000Hz 7.1 (C Lc Rc L R Ls Rs LFE) -- 224,256,320,448,640,1120
Btw. ffmpeg as well as qaac doesnot recognize the input format properly. Which input format should I force to ffmpeg for temp.wav?
s16le is wrong.

Last edited by Anakunda; 4th April 2013 at 10:51.
Closed Thread

Tags
eac3to