Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th May 2003, 02:19   #1  |  Link
louthewiz

Burning with instant copy

I'm a newbie to all this i purchased the sony dvd burner and instant copy updated it,also dn loaded dvd decrypter and the update.Now here is the thing I cant seem to understand ive burned several backups with no trouble using decrypter and instant copy to compress and burn but several dvds I tried like die hard jurrasic park etc that I have tried to back up makes instant copy crash when it tries to read video quality and converting or compressing and I was wondering why it happens with these movies I want to back up but not with others .I have the sony 500a 512mb ram an amd xp 1.8 chip with win 98se plus a 60gig hd and hardly anything else installed in my computer and I need to be pointed in the right direction to correct this problem so if anyone can help me please do...

Last edited by louthewiz; 17th May 2003 at 02:23.
louthewiz is offline   Reply With Quote