Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th August 2006, 03:57   #1  |  Link
viodentia

FairUse4WM - a WM/DRM removal program

FairUse4WM is a GUI version of drmdbg that supports individualization version .3930 and some WM11 versions.

Basic requirements
1. Does not work with Win98 or similar.
2. Works with both individualized content and some DRMv1 files
3. Supports WM9, WM10 and WM11beta1 and 2

The program's functioning can be verified with "Demo" DRM files from fairuse4wm.com and ezdrm.com, as well as those from other Microsoft Solution partners.

This program is ONLY designed and intended to enable fair-use rights to PURCHASED media.
- While I haven't been able to support license expiration/rental detection, please don't use this to abuse rental license
- This code does NOT allow import of KID/SID pairs to preclude its use for piracy

Note that some WM installations will have multiple ECC key-pairs, so you will likely have to "Extract Keys" using multiple licensed files. If you find a file that doesn't convert, try extracting keys wth it. Once your whole set of keys is extracted, you will no longer need to run WM per file.

Finally, I'd like to thank the people who helped me test this program. Thanks for the suggestions, and yes, even the problems. With your help, I hope I am able to release a stable tool for Wm conversion.

Last edited by viodentia; 27th September 2006 at 07:39.