Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > IFO/VOB Editors
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11th February 2002, 19:50   #1  |  Link
mcp

@Derrow

Hallo Derrow.
I think a lot of people here (me,too) have the same problem:
Autostart doesn´t work if we put the disc in the player.
Let´s say it so:
On my harddisk there are only the main-vobs with one audio stream, perfectly re-mpeged with ifoedit. (no *.ifo or *.bup)
When I now advice Ifoedit to make the Ifo´s for me, the program creates in my directory the VIDEO_TS.BUP/ifo and the VTS_01_0.BUP/ifo.
So I burn this all on my dvd and then...nothing.
The player doesn´t start automatically the film (like it should)
What have I done wrong ?
(I speak here from alien1, this film doesn´t like autostart at all, if i use the video_ts from my first ripped film called pitch black, the autostart does work.)
Is there a possibility to implement an autostart-feature-button in ifoedit vXX ?
mcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2002, 21:50   #2  |  Link
viper3344

DUDE!

OK, dude, first off, I did alien1-3 just fine and this how I did alien 1. First rip video_ts.ifo and video_ts.bub to the HDD. Next find out what the main movie vobs are(any ripper will tell you.) Then rip the main movie vobs AND!!!!!.... the video_XX.iso and bub for the vobs you ripped to the HDD. Next, launch isoedit and do 'get vts sectors' on the video_ts.iso file. SAVE. Then launch the movie iso and strip if needed. Then do 'get vts sectors' as well. Then make an image of the movie iso (the only reason we rip Video_ts.iso is because the image maker asks for one in the same directory as the movie vobs) Then burn with Unlead dvd maker HINT: Morpheus
It's that simple. You NEED to have the video_ts.iso and bub AND the iso and bub for the main movie vobs.
viper3344 is offline   Reply With Quote