Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19th January 2014, 02:42   #201  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
Why two DLLs? I checked dependencies and it seems only libmfxsw32.dll is needed. What other one are you talking about?

I tried to load it directly from a path of my choosing but it failed unaccountably. The error was file not found but it is definitely there. Rather than get bogged down in this, let's move on and possibly revisit it, as you suggest.
Frim Decoder work without Windows system path and without instel SDK instaled.
libmfxsw32.dll is in same folder of Frim path and works correctly
Contact videofan3d for help if possible
Thanks for work neuron2

3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0005.exe Old

Programing free for all.
frencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 03:51   #202  |  Link

Pay attention, frencher! I already solved all that on my own, and as I have said several times, I don't anticipate needing any help.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 08:12   #203  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I always add "AssumeFPS()" as the last line in the file when I know the source framerate.
Good practice, yes.
Sharc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 10:09   #204  |  Link

I completed my standalone DGMVCCombine implementing the muxing previously described. The combined files work fine with DGMVCSource(). Later today I will post the DGMVCCombine for you to test, and when it is verified I will integrate it into DGMVCSource(). Right now, I have to sleep for a while.
Old 19th January 2014, 10:38   #205  |  Link
Sharc

Take a healthy rest!
Old 19th January 2014, 12:20   #206  |  Link
WBL

Hello Donald,

tried your beta3 which can load the included MVC example, but when tying to load a MVC file created by the Panasonic Z10000 3D Camcorder or JVC TD1 one gets only garbage.

greetings
Werner
WBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 12:58   #207  |  Link
videofan3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
Hello Donald,

tried your beta3 which can load the included MVC example, but when tying to load a MVC file created by the Panasonic Z10000 3D Camcorder or JVC TD1 one gets only garbage.

greetings
Werner
Did you demux those Panny files to elementary streams (using e.g. eac3to) and merged base (_L.h264) and dependent view (_R.h264) to combined stream using MVCCombine first ?
Then it should work...
videofan3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 13:05   #208  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I don't know the format of your file, but it is probably not a "combined AVC+MVC" stream in the correct format. You should try to demux the two video streams, and combine them with MVCCombine.exe or, when it will be available, with DGMVCCombine.
[EDIT: videofan3d has posted his reply when I was writing mine.]

@Neuron2:
Just finished testing your latest beta. AFAIK, it works perfectly, and the problem of the directory containing libmfxsw32.dll seems to be fixed. I appreciate also the red message when the intel DLL cannot be loaded. Perfect! :-)
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 13:06   #209  |  Link
WBL

Well does it really make sense to first demux an original MVC file, then combine them again to one new MVC file just be be able to load them with AviSynth?
My goal is to be able to load original 3D MVC files from different 3D camcorders to be able to do a stereoscopic deshaking - this should be possible with the aid of a AVS file - without demixing and joining them again - what if you need to do this with 100 or even 1000 files?

greetings
Werner
Old 19th January 2014, 13:12   #210  |  Link
videofan3d

Quote:
Well does it really make sense to first demux an original MVC file, then combine them again to one new MVC file just be be able to load them with AviSynth?
My goal is to be able to load original 3D MVC files from different 3D camcorders to be able to do a stereoscopic deshaking - this should be possible with the aid of a AVS file - without demixing and joining them again - what if you need to do this with 100 or even 1000 files?

greetings
Werner
Obviously yes :-)
But it is more complicated structured task.... maybe sometime in the future somebody will white such great plugin to Avisynth
Old 19th January 2014, 13:14   #211  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

@WBL:
It's a problem, I agree, but it is due to the intel decoder, that accepts only the AVC+MVC combined stream in a very specific format. If you re-read this thread, you'll see that DGMVCDecode is the first step to solve that problem, and Donald should release it soon. When it will be carefully tested (by us, and why not by you), Donald will integrate it in his DGMVCSource filter, and at that time, hopefully, you'll be able to load the elementary streams directly. It will still be necessary to demux them, but not to combine them. Later, perhaps there will be a solution to load directly a MPLS or SSIF file from a 3D BD. And perhaps that will work with your files too.
[EDIT: Again, videofan3d was faster than me.]

Last edited by r0lZ; 19th January 2014 at 13:17.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 13:29   #212  |  Link
WBL

Quote:
Obviously yes :-)
really? So even if the new joined MVC cannot be loaded by any 3D capable NLE or even with StereoscopicPlayer which uses the CoreCodec MVC decoder? I dont see the benefit of such an intermediate file format epecially if one cannot relaod it with other software which can do decode original MVC files from 3D camcorders...

greetings
Werner
Old 19th January 2014, 13:33   #213  |  Link
WBL

Quote:
When it will be carefully tested (by us, and why not by you)
I could do such tests - thats no problem

I see this is a 'problem' of the intel decoder

greetings
Werner
Old 19th January 2014, 13:45   #214  |  Link
videofan3d

Quote:
really? So even if the new joined MVC cannot be loaded by any 3D capable NLE or even with StereoscopicPlayer which uses the CoreCodec MVC decoder? I dont see the benefit of such an intermediate file format epecially if one cannot relaod it with other software which can do decode original MVC files from 3D camcorders...

greetings
Werner
I meant : it would be great if we would have plugin to Avisynth which could load MVC from Panny directly, but at this moment we don't have it - so we have to be patient until somebody smart will write it. :-)
So far we have to work in steps:
- demux MVC to L, R, audio
- process separately
- multiplex back to MVC (thanks to tsMuxer 3D we finally can do it!)

@Werner,
I'm also owner of Panny Z10000 (and I'm using some workflow, which is not simple, but working)
If you are interested, we can discuss about processing in some separate thread, or offline.
(as this thread is for Avisynth MVCSource() specifically)

Frank
Old 19th January 2014, 19:44   #215  |  Link
jdobbs

Any chance DGMVCSource() will evolve at some point so that it will read SSIF files directly?
Old 19th January 2014, 20:24   #216  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Any chance DGMVCSource() will evolve at some point so that it will read SSIF files directly?
It's on Donald's to-do list.
Old 19th January 2014, 22:05   #217  |  Link

I have completed the initial separate stream support. There is a small bug in that the final frame is corrupted. I am fixing that. In the meantime, can you please test this with your separated base/dependent streams and report any failures. The ZIP also now includes the separated streams corresponding to combined.264. I have tested successfully with these files only.

My combiner is rather elegant (only 160 lines of code), if I may say so , as you will see when I release the source code. But I may not yet have covered all the NALU handling rules that your files may require. So feedback will be appreciated. Thank you.

http://neuron2.net/misc/dgmvcsource_b4.zip

The syntax for specifying streams was modeled on pistacho's syntax. Hat tip to pistacho.

Last edited by Guest; 19th January 2014 at 23:10.
Old 19th January 2014, 22:38   #218  |  Link
Nico8583

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
I have completed the initial separate stream support. There is a small bug in that the final frame is corrupted. I am fixing that. In the meantime, can you please test this with your separated base/dependent streams and report any failures. The ZIP also now includes the separated streams corresponding to combined.264. I have tested successfully with these files only.

My combiner is rather elegant (only 160 lines of code), if I may say so , as you will see when I release the source code. But I may not yet have covered all the NALU handling rules that your files may require. So feedback will be appreciated. Thank you.

http://neuron2.net/misc/dgmvcsource_b4.zip
I have made a first test, it works very well for me
Thanks Donald !!

Edit : how can I test for NALU handling rules not covered ?
Nico8583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 23:02   #219  |  Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico8583 View Post
I have made a first test, it works very well for me.
Great. Thanks for your testing.

Quote:
Edit : how can I test for NALU handling rules not covered ?
Basically just test different source files. I pass along only a subset of NALU types to the decoder:

7/15
5/1/20

I don't know if there are any cases where I should pass along any other NALU types that may be in the source streams.
Old 19th January 2014, 23:46   #220  |  Link
Nico8583

What should be the result if NALU doesn't exist ? Black screen ? Artifact ? No dependent view ?
Nico8583 is offline   Reply With Quote