Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 2nd June 2009, 07:09   #3141  |  Link
johns0
johnisme

Cant get a confirmation email from the new forum either,if anyone here can post at the new forum can you tell deank that some email activations arent being sent out.
johns0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 09:15   #3142  |  Link
desray
Home Theater Freak

Hi John, no email activation is required. Hurry go and register at deank's new forum. Its sad that its has turn out this way.
desray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 09:25   #3143  |  Link
johns0
johnisme

Thanks for the info,can login now.
Old 2nd June 2009, 09:28   #3144  |  Link
desray
Home Theater Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
8-16 titles smells like DEMO Version In this case you literally force users to pay you for full product. And here's the problem. How can you charge people if whole engine (TSmuxer) does not belong to you. TSmuxer's license

Code:
2. Restrictions
SmartLabs LLC reserves the right to revoke the above distribution right at any time, for any or no reason. 

YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN, SELL, REQUEST DONATIONS OR CREATE DERIVATE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF. 

The Software contains trade secrets and to protect them you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a humanly perceivable form. You agree not to divulge, directly or indirectly, until such trade secrets cease to be confidential, for any reason not your own fault.
Did you get any permission from smartlabs regarding using their software in commercial product?

After looking at this post by Atak, I totally LOST my respect for this guy...Initially I thought his contribution to multiAVCHD program is with a common good to make this program even better (aesthetically-speaking of course)...but this particular post really hit the 'home-run' I dun understand why a person will have to resort to such act here?

What do you intend to derive out of it?! Ask yourself are you using deank's program as well? If you like it...why even bother to make such a big fuss all over the use of third party utility to make this program work?! You know what I will call you...'A hypocrite'...So are you happy now Atak?
Old 2nd June 2009, 10:01   #3145  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

multiAVCHD is a powerful GUI for tsmuxer and other programs, and the developer has all the rights to sell, in how someone does not fit, there is TsMuxerGUI. BDRebulder will probably came into same distribution.
shon3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 10:20   #3146  |  Link
johns0
johnisme

Other programs use ffmpeg as part of their program that they sell but no one else complains.Why complain about multiavchd using tsmuxer when it does far more than these other programs do.
Old 2nd June 2009, 10:25   #3147  |  Link
schlaufer

@desray:
obeying to license rules of embedded/re-distributed software is a delicate topic and every product, commercial or not. Every software distributor has to take care of that. A commercial distribution of any software should either get the agreement of all third-party authors included in the distribution or should not include but list them as requirements (maybe with a nice installation guide).

Personally, I would have risen this issue in a PM rather than a forum's post as I won't consider this of particular interest for most readers of this thread.

The annoying part of Atak's post is How can you charge people if whole engine (TSmuxer) does not belong to you.
As in his previous post about "his" carousel menu, he disprized the work Dean did on multiAVCHD in an utterly manner.
schlaufer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 11:22   #3148  |  Link
Cela

Build 625: error processing "Test_NVEExport.mp4".
Details in
Invalid_array_index_43_Line_2947.rar

Please also have a look at Some_ideas__questions_and_specs_for_multiAVCHD.rar.
(Aspect Ratio issue and simple text menu)
Waiting for feedback.

Thanks,

Cela
Cela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 15:26   #3149  |  Link
nwg

@Atak.

How is this program any different to your Ripbot which also uses TsMuxer to create the Blu Ray Structures? I can't see any.

TsMuxer isn't getting sold or modified so I can't see how your argument holds up.

Registered on the new forum now so I will be leaving this thread too.
nwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 15:40   #3150  |  Link
desray
Home Theater Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlaufer View Post
@desray:
obeying to license rules of embedded/re-distributed software is a delicate topic and every product, commercial or not. Every software distributor has to take care of that. A commercial distribution of any software should either get the agreement of all third-party authors included in the distribution or should not include but list them as requirements (maybe with a nice installation guide).

Personally, I would have risen this issue in a PM rather than a forum's post as I won't consider this of particular interest for most readers of this thread.

The annoying part of Atak's post is How can you charge people if whole engine (TSmuxer) does not belong to you.
As in his previous post about "his" carousel menu, he disprized the work Dean did on multiAVCHD in an utterly manner.
Yes I agreed with you that its a rather delicate (sensitive topic) to touch on...so I dunno why Atak wanna even raise it in the first place...knowing well that its a touchy topic here?!

Enuff said, this will also be my last post in this thread...Moving on to the new forum.

Cheers!~
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:54   #3151  |  Link
svcdprayer

@dean

in mux tab i must put for m2ts split 99999 so to increase that there wont be split/join mode.

is there a way that you can implement so we can choose if we want split/join mode with split size or not split/join mode for playlists?

thanks alot for nice tool

Last edited by svcdprayer; 2nd June 2009 at 17:12.
svcdprayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2009, 18:51   #3152  |  Link
drpaulng

Quote:
Originally Posted by svcdprayer View Post
@dean

in mux tab i must put for m2ts split 99999 so to increase that there wont be split/join mode.

is there a way that you can implement so we can choose if we want split/join mode with split size or not split/join mode for playlists?

thanks alot for nice tool
http://multiforum.deanbg.com
Old 2nd June 2009, 19:13   #3153  |  Link
kenguru2005
FinalCut´ter

Gone and away ... me too joining new forum.
kenguru2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2009, 01:03   #3154  |  Link
benchmarkjoe

Hi Dean,
I converted an AVI video file to HD H264/MPEG-4AVC with a must down load AVIsynth (convert audio) then burn to dvd. Work perfectly, my previous post was the timing corrupted (my bad was over looked).
Excellence application so far, helpful and quick answers for all users. Just like many others, I will future continue donation. Again BIG THANKS.
benchmarkjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 02:37   #3155  |  Link
WhatHappend

Anybody else having trouble accessing the new forum for MultiAVCHD tonight? http://multiforum.deanbg.com

Also the home page for MultiAVCHD is not working for me. http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/
WhatHappend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 03:52   #3156  |  Link
drpaulng

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatHappend View Post
Anybody else having trouble accessing the new forum for MultiAVCHD tonight? http://multiforum.deanbg.com

Also the home page for MultiAVCHD is not working for me. http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/
Yes, it's down. Reason unknown. Might be hardware problem...ISP, virus...etc.
Old 6th June 2009, 10:33   #3157  |  Link
SeeMoreDigital
Life's clearer in 4K UHD

It seems to be working now...
Old 7th June 2009, 17:36   #3158  |  Link
m1482

@DEANK:

Is there any way to join 3 or more MP4 files (joining them to 1 title) when using your application ?

Thanks for your help...
m1482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2009, 19:28   #3159  |  Link
fbimatrix

every time I update the multiAVCHDI get this error , there is someway to fix it?
[15:27:06] Important files or folders missing!
[15:27:06] Application will not work!
[15:27:06] Download complete package: http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/download.php
[15:27:06] or check: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143744
[15:27:06] Please close multiAVCHD.
[15:27:06] mencoder.exe/BDSup2Sub.jar missing. DVD subtitle import will not work!
[15:27:06] Download complete setup.
fbimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2009, 20:25   #3160  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Just read you own post.

Tags
avchd, blu-ray hd-dvd, mkv, multiavchd, re-author