Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Announcements and Chat > Forum / Site Suggestions & Help
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18th May 2012, 15:12   #1  |  Link
prijatelj.v

Problem approving posts

My first post from a month ago in this topic:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=164606
never approved or appointed.Two days ago I create a similar post on this same subject,which is (without approval) immediately set.Yesterday I mentioned the subject again respected (twice in a row) still get the alert to wait for approval,but my post does not now,and I think it will not be posted.Obviously this has nothing to do with approving posts but something else.I am a user for years a lot of forums on this but I just was not all clear how it works.Without any intention to offend anyone,friendly greeting...
prijatelj.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2012, 15:59   #2  |  Link

I check for pending posts every day or two. I just approved your most recent one. I don't know anything about a post from a month ago.

To be honest I don't know what triggers posts to require approval. Some do and some don't. Maybe Swede will come along and explain.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully this frustration will soon be over for you. You may always feel free to PM me if you have a pending post that needs approval. Same for attachments.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2012, 17:48   #3  |  Link
prijatelj.v

Thank you for a quick solution for my problem.In the future,I will use PM,in order not to unnecessarily opening these topics.Greetings...
prijatelj.v is offline   Reply With Quote