Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Old Yesterday, 19:43   #26981  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

That has absolutely nothing to do with bd-rebuilder. You're getting a burn error and the reason is your cheap crappy ritek blanks you're using. Get better quality like verbatim bd-r's. That iso also wasn't created with bdrb I'm pretty sure. Unless I'm mistaking 'foxburner' application identifier is used by elby's CloneBD. But that's besides the point. Your problem is the blank discs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Last edited by Ch3vr0n; Yesterday at 19:45.
Ch3vr0n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:33   #26982  |  Link
MrVideo

Menu Colors

I'm confused by the MENU_CUSTOM_COLOR setting, as it appears to do nothing.

When I set MENU_ACTIVE_COLOR to "0xA7A7A7", in order to have a gray active text, the non-active text is not the value of MENU_CUSTOM_COLOR. It is a little (very little) darker value of MENU_ACTIVE_COLOR, resulting in one not being able to see a difference in the active/non-active colors (unless one changes the selection and then it is barely visible).

I set MENU_CUSTOM_COLOR=green and that resulted in no green non-active text.

How do I set the non-active text so that the difference can be seen? Maybe a MENU_NONACTIVE_COLOR setting? If set to "", then the BDRB default value is used.

By having a MENU_NONACTIVE_COLOR setting, then the menu can have three colors: non-active, active and selected (default white).