Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 16th February 2005, 14:09   #1  |  Link
Seed

Fadein0, FadeIO0, FadeOut0 commands ??

I read in http://www.avisynth.org/Fade that there are these Fadein0, FadeIO0, FadeOut0 commands in v2.56. I guess they are fades without the additional total black frame(s). When needed, I use trick like trim(1, 0), or trim(0, framecount(clip)-1) to get rid of the additional black frames. But function like Fadein0 would come in handy.

However, when i tried to use them, Avisynth gives me "script error: there is no function named FadeIn0" (or FadeOut0/FadeIO0).

I use the latest release version v2.56 build Jan 6 2005 [10:14:49]. Are these function really there? If they are currently only in CVS etc, IMHO, they should not be described (yet) in the manual or documentation at avisynth.org.

(Sorry if this belongs to Avisynth Development Forum, but I thought it is related to Avisynth usage.)
Seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2005, 15:45   #2  |  Link
Wilbert

Quote:
If they are currently only in CVS etc,
Yup.
Quote:
IMHO, they should not be described (yet) in the manual or documentation at avisynth.org.
I think you would also appreciate it if the docs are updated when a new binary is released Anyway, i will finish ShowSMPTE/ShowFramenumber and compile a new binary this weekend.
Wilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2005, 18:25   #3  |  Link
stickboy
AviSynth Enthusiast

You could try my JDL_FadeIO function in the meantime.
stickboy is offline   Reply With Quote