Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 23rd May 2003, 19:52   #1  |  Link
neily

New AVSGenie Release v0.2.5.11

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.5 of AVSGenie at:

AVSGenie Homepage

Changes include:

Changed the loading and saving of filter chains. The program now checks the format of the saved settings, and notifies the user if the saved settings are incompatible. Hopefully I won't have to change the save format, but this is just in case I do. Also added "Load Non-source Filters. This will add the non-source filters from a saved setting at the current active panel. Also added "Clear All Filters" and "Clear Non-source Filters" to the File Menu. Updated parameters for Subtitle to lastest version Added a "Centre" align option which sets x and y to -1. Whilst "Centre" is selected, the x and y parameters are disabled. Corrected bug in Fades. Made all colour panels enabled at all times.

Last edited by neily; 19th June 2003 at 11:42.
neily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2003, 00:05   #2  |  Link
neily

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.6. Quite a few changes which should help, especially in regard to saving and loading filter chains.

AVSGenie Homepage

Changes include:

I am aware that there are some problems with the loading and saving of UserText windows. I have rectified this and have increased the number from 3 to 5. The alias is also displayed on the filter context menu. I am also aware that UserLines can be confusing. Each time a particular UserLine is used in a filter chain, the text can be different. I have changed this so they are invariant. BTW, the maximum length of a UserLine is 255 characters. Added a 5 entry MRU to the Load Filters menu. Added ability to change font of filter list, UserLine, UserText EditBeforeSaving text in Options. Can now drag a filter chain (*.set) file to the main window to open it. On closing program, the last filter chain is automatically saved in the program directory as 'Last.set'. Situated with the Load MRU, the choice to open 'Last' is present. The filter parameter page of the Decomb filters has been updated to reflect the latest versions, and that the v2.0x compatible .dll may be called 'Decomb.dll' or 'DecombLegacy.dll' has been catered for. Added support for automatically appending a BlankClip AudioDub to the end of a script in 2.5+ versions of AviSynth to complement the ResampleAudio(44100) that exists for v2.0x. Help file menu items only enabled if both a path has been set up and that path is either an existing local file or a URL beginning with 'http://'.
Old 4th June 2003, 18:49   #3  |  Link
neily

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.7. Main addition is user-defined external filters.

AVSGenie Homepage

Changes include:

Decomb v5 support added, whilst retaining support for v4.10. Decimate and FieldDeinterlace parameters haven't changed, but Telecide has substantially. AVSGenie has no way of knowing which version is in use, so it is up to the user to use either the Telecide (v4.10) or Telecide5 parameter page. Changed the help system. Before, provided a help file existed for a plugin, the menu item was enabled, and if clicked, if there was only one version but it was not for the current AVISynth version it would be launched anyway. Now, for each supported plugin, there are YV12 and NonYV12 submenu items, so you always know what you are getting. Additionally, the AVISynth and AVSGenie items now have Local and Web subitems. Under Help I have added 5 user-definable links, for such things as the Doom9 AVISynth forums, but they could point to local files if desired. Added 3 'UserPlugins' where external plugins can be set up and used in a more convenient way. It is sort of half way between freeform UserText and hard-coded plugins.
Old 13th June 2003, 17:04   #4  |  Link
neily

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.9. Main additions include the option to specify lines to always include at the start and end of a script, AVISynth errors launched into it's own more legible window, colour-coded script, and some bug fixes and updates to support most recent versions of plugins.

AVSGenie Homepage
Old 13th June 2003, 21:10   #5  |  Link
neily

v0.2.5.9 seems a bit broken at the moment. Too many changes I guess. Will post again when it is fixed.
Old 15th June 2003, 22:31   #6  |  Link
neily

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.10. This includes some bug fixes. I also added a selectable 'Clip' function, which just returns a selected clip. I hadn't appreciated before that in a script, all lines after a 'return' statement are ignored. I have also added simplistic batch save functionality.

For a full changelog and download:

AVSGenie Homepage
Old 19th June 2003, 11:46   #7  |  Link
neily

Just uploaded v0.2.5.11.

I fixed the bug which I introduced with coloured script texts where .avs files were saved in rich text raher than plain text formats. Added an interactive cropping window. Changed the resize page to accomodate source cropping parameters.

AVSGenie Homepage
Old 31st March 2010, 16:21   #8  |  Link
verydoomed

I cant find this program anymore not via a google search or trying to visit the link here

I have found a copy at
http://war3z.org:81/Apps/Encoding%20Tools/

Last edited by verydoomed; 31st March 2010 at 16:25. Reason: found file
verydoomed is offline   Reply With Quote