Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Newbies

Old 29th October 2004, 20:59   #1  |  Link
XBob

what numenu4u version?

Hello people, Im trying to learn how to make a real backup using the programs acording to "Scenarist NT & the big 3 new" on http://www.doom9.org/mpg/scenaid.htm what version of numenu4u is used in this tutorial? i want to use the "Complete Scenarist Control" but i cant find this setting in my version? in fact, the numenu4u menus are looking comleatly different? i have downloaded all versions i could find of numenu4u. but i still cant get the same menus in numenu4u like in the tutorial. so its kinda difficult to set it up acordingly. is this a non public version? if so, where can i get it or buy it? the movie im trying to rip also have alot of extras, that i must rip to make it smaller, hope this is the right metod to use? like i first rip it with dvd decrypter,mount it, than begin with this tools and only check the main movie and menus in doitfast4u. or if there is a better metod please let me know.thanx

Last edited by XBob; 29th October 2004 at 21:25.
XBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2004, 01:34   #2  |  Link
jel

Hi XBob and welcome to the forum!

the latest version of NuMenu4U is 'NuMenu4U 1.0 RC2 build 7' and is avaliable from www.numenu4u.com/.

the function you are looking for is in the 'Scenarist Options', and for complete control by NuMenu4U, you would set this to 'Import, Compile, Close'

for the record, the guide will be updated to reflect the new programs ... as soon as i get a spare moment .

cheers

j
jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2004, 22:26   #3  |  Link
XBob

okey,maybe this is kinda late for a reply,hehe, have been on a long wacation. anyway, I tryed that one,and it works thanx
Old 30th November 2004, 15:14   #4  |  Link
influenza
Dutch strain

Feel free to post in the doitfast4u and associated tools forum

By far, the single best way to prevent the flu is for individuals, especially persons at high risk for serious complications from the flu, to get a flu shot each fall.
influenza is offline   Reply With Quote