Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 9th January 2012, 18:24   #41  |  Link
Zathor

@meshaun & kalehrl: Thank you very much for testing and reporting the problems. I have just uploaded a new build with fixes for your problems (including an update to 2094).

@meshaun: your problem can not be fixed completly with the new build. It seems to me that the mediainfowrapper.dll (not mediainfo.dll) in your MeGUI folder is still the old one causing problems when accessing the new commands. Please make sure that you are using 0.7.52 (date 28th december 2011). To be sure replace it with this one: http://megui.org/auto/mediainfowrapper_0_7_52.7z
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 21:29   #42  |  Link
kalehrl

Now it works.
kalehrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 00:41   #43  |  Link
meshaun

@Zathor, thanks for the quick fixes. I'm testing out the new build.
Passed and detected the audio file. No more mediawrapper error's. Thanks again. You work really hard on this project.

Update : Had an error. Megui closed with the windows error and can't copy the log file. Restarted it and started the queue again and again megui error. Will send a PM on the log .

Last edited by meshaun; 10th January 2012 at 01:49. Reason: Added more info
meshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 21:40   #44  |  Link
Zathor

I have uploaded a new build. Please try it and report back. Please upload the log nevertheless as it is strange that the DTS file is reported to be an AVC file. There may be another problem.
Old 11th January 2012, 01:23   #45  |  Link
meshaun

@Zathor. I'm sorry to say, there's still a problem. It can't be a problem with the file I'm using because other video processing tools work fine with it. We can fix this problem. And PS:- I'm in love with the MeGUI
Old 11th January 2012, 07:22   #46  |  Link
Zathor

Are you sure that you are using MKVMerge 5.2.1? It looks like you are using 5.2.0 (or older) as the wrong track is extracted.

Oh, now I see the problem in your log. You are still connected to the stable update server... please switch it to the development branch and update all required files (make sure that you not include the core file). The "guide" is in my first posting.
Old 11th January 2012, 12:05   #47  |  Link
meshaun

Sorry. I hadn't updated the other files. I did now. I will encode once again and will tell more about it.
I updated started to encode. Another audio error. I also encoded by selecting the .dts file extracted from the .mkv file. But the audio error shows up.
I've PM you about the log.

PS: I think that the audio thing has to do with the channels mate. I started to encode a 5.1 DTS and it's on the process now. started audio encoding. The earlier file was 7.1 DTS
There isn't an option to down 7.1 to 5.1 using NiCAUDiO i guess. maybe that's the thing.
Can you check on that please?

Last edited by meshaun; 11th January 2012 at 15:19. Reason: more info
Old 11th January 2012, 22:33   #48  |  Link
Zathor

As I see in the log none of the three audio decoders can deal with your DTA-MA file. On all of my DTS-MA files I have been able to use FFAudioSource() but that failed for you too. Can you please try it once again with the new ffms release (r624) which I have added to the update server a few hours ago?

The real solution to your problem in order to avoid such problems will be to use eac3to to extract the dts core from your source file. This is planned but at the moment not available in the automatic OneClick process. As it requires more work than those simple fixes the last days it will not happen today, very likely not before the weekend and likely not this month. As a workaround you can extract the core dts with the "HD Streams Extrator".
Old 12th January 2012, 01:40   #49  |  Link
meshaun

Hmm. I updated to the r624 and tried. Same thing mate. can it be because of the 7.1 to 5.1?
Old 12th January 2012, 07:01   #50  |  Link
Zathor

Maybe, but I think I tried that also with a 7.1 DTS-MA track (no access to that at the moment).
EDIT: Are you able to upload a short sample? You can split the MKV with mkvmerge (mmg.exe).

Last edited by Zathor; 12th January 2012 at 07:11.
Old 12th January 2012, 11:07   #51  |  Link
meshaun

I tried another file which 5.1 audio DTS but had the same Inner Exception:Null error. Just like the earlier ones.
But after extracting the audio using the ctrl+7 and then selecting it went smooth.
Not the video encoding is in progress.

Last edited by meshaun; 12th January 2012 at 12:28.
Old 12th January 2012, 23:16   #52  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshaun View Post
I tried another file which 5.1 audio DTS but had the same Inner Exception:Null error. Just like the earlier ones.
Please send me this log as well.
Your sample-002.mkv is btw working without problems on my side. The 7.1 DTS-MA files is decoded without problems with FFAudioSource. I do not know why it is failing for you.
Old 13th January 2012, 11:50   #53  |  Link
meshaun

Decoded by the OC or HD Streams Extractor?
With the ctrl+f7, the audio is decoded fine but using the OC itself, the decoding fails it seems
Old 14th January 2012, 14:01   #54  |  Link
Zathor

Directly with OC. I think I have used the same environment as you (W7 x64, AviSynth 2.6b2, ...) but for me your sample is working. Can you please upload your whole MeGUI directory (the update_cache subfolder is not required) including the demuxed dts file?
Old 15th January 2012, 13:00   #55  |  Link
meshaun

I tried the Foobar audio encoder to extract the audio and encode it. It works fine Zathor. Isn't there any method that you could implement something like that? Changes all codes? Anyway, what do you mean upload whole directory and dts? the dts is like 3 or 4 GB mate/
Old 15th January 2012, 14:29   #56  |  Link
Zathor

I do not need the full DTS file. Only the extracted file from the "sample-002.mkv". That sample is failing for you, too, isn't it?
Old 15th January 2012, 17:19   #57  |  Link
Zathor

Updated the build in the first post to 2098
Old 16th January 2012, 10:15   #58  |  Link
meshaun

the cores are same now, are they? Anywy, Tried a new mkv. Audio encoded fine mate

Last edited by meshaun; 16th January 2012 at 11:31.
Old 17th January 2012, 10:01   #59  |  Link
meshaun

Problem again . Inner Exception Null error. Will PM the log. I find the problem similar to this : If I use the HD Streams Extractor and extract the audio (DTS) and select it in the OC, the encoding takes place fine. The audio encoding goes okay. But when I only give the OC the mkv file to extract the DTS and go with it, it fails. Is the OC using the HD Streams Extractor? Or MKV Extract? and any new builds with the new x264 release?

Last edited by meshaun; 17th January 2012 at 16:30.
Old 17th January 2012, 21:47   #60  |  Link
Zathor

OC is using MKVExtract at the moment. But as said several times - that is working for me. Your extracted files cannot be opened.