Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th July 2008, 10:01   #10  |  Link
Sarreq Teryx

Location: Between a clown and a mime, holding an uzi to each head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
Quote:
It would be nice if RipBot could display a progress bar while it's waiting there.
Not possible!
o0 any special reason why not? the audio normalizer and encoder gives percentages. you have the total # of frames and what frame x264 is working on, and a percentage for that. I know mkvmerge gives some sort of output because its own GUI has a progress bar. am I missing anything? Im not seeing any reason not to create a progress bar, or even a double progress bar (current process / total progress). I know its not a limitation of Delphi. Ive seen many Delphi programs with progress bars, ones which use CLI backends as well (Razorlame for one).
And as I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, Lord, thy balls and shaft, they comfort me, you annoint my head with oil, some salt, a dash of pepper, a sprigg of parsley......Lord?............Lord??? What dost thou intend to do with that fork???
Sarreq Teryx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
264, 265, appletv, avchd, bluray, gui, iphone, ipod, ps3, psp, ripbot264, x264 2-pass, x264 gui, x264_64, x265, xbox360