Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 ASP
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 26th December 2009, 05:35   #1  |  Link
AiDz0r
⃪ ͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤͤ ͤͤ

Help, best XviD Settings

I've heard that XviD can make some really amazing quality, but with a specific tweak and settings in configuration, can someone please tell me what I should use like the quantizer Type, or chroma,Qpel, Trellis,B-Frames, VHQ and many other things, and this will be uploaded to youtube, and I have heard that there's something that reduces the amount of jagging blocks, like you can see a square block and looks really bad. I just need a good stable quality D:
Old 26th December 2009, 11:48   #2  |  Link
manono

If you had read the rules you'd know that around here we don't ask for what's best. In any event, any attempt to create something of decent quality will be ruined by YouTube when they reencode it. Reading up on XviD (including the stickies at the top of this page) and studying the guides (in the guides section and elsewhere) will give you plenty of information about settings and such so you can experiment and discover what suits you.

http://forum.doom9.org/forum-rules.htm

Thread closed.
Closed Thread