Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > HDTV / DVB / TiVo
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd December 2008, 21:16   #1  |  Link
Ventolin

TSPE 0.700 Public Beta out now!

Hi folks,

After a couple years of quiet development in the darkest corners of the Internet, another public beta of TSPE is now available!

http://www.bitstreamtools.com

For those that don't know, TSPE (Transport Stream Packet Editor) is a non-linear Editor / Analyser.

So, what's new...

Supported Formats:
MPEG2 / H.264 / VC-1 / AC-3 / DDP / MLP / DTS / DTS-HD / DTS-HD MA / AAC / MPEG1 Audio / MPEG2 Audio / PCM (everything?

.TS and .M2TS support including stripping the m2ts header to make normal 188 byte .TS files.

No re-encoding of the stream to preserve maximum quality, I frame to P frame accurate, clean video/audio editing, timestamp and table correction.

You can cut commercials from captured sources, detect commercials using format changes, scan for errors, import TSPE and M2R logs, fix broken streams including timestamp wraparounds, continuity errors, timestamp gaps, realign to start codes and resync audio.

Stream stripping with table correction, PCR remapping, Demuxing, Core Audio from HD audio extraction.

Video preview is much more accurate, uses your own directshow filters, test and full edits are previewable with TSPE's own internal viewer, multi-part ts file joining with autosorting EDL (Edit decision List). Marker List to enable bookmarking of positions.

Packet Header Decode for analysis. Resizable interface.

Plenty more too, visit the website for details.

TSPE is now shareware, free trial period is 45 days. I wanted to release TSPE once I was sure it performed well enough to justify payment. It is still in beta testing, but most of the major bugs have been ironed out (I hope!). Still plenty more work to be done, eg. m2ts and vc1 support is still sketchy, but it does do the job just about.

Please let me know how you get along; of course I would like to know your feedback good or bad and especially if you have some streams which don't work properly.

Have fun,

Regards,

Vent
Ventolin is offline   Reply With Quote