Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Closed Thread

Old 12th October 2006, 00:22   #81  |  Link
DDogg
Retired, but still around

Buzzqw, I wanted to redo an encode so chose the d2v previously made. I changed the filter also. The script that resulted:

Code:
#resizestart

#test4

Lanczos4Resize(out_width,out_height)
#filter2start

#test5
FFT3DFilter(sigma=3)
tart

#test5
RemoveGrain(mode=2)
Note the old filter is there as well as the "tart". Avisynth complained about being called a tart, tho we all know it can be a wench. (is a bad joke going to translate to Italian?)
Old 12th October 2006, 02:39   #82  |  Link
fenomeno83

What's the difference between the type of resize?what you prefer?And can I choose the aac bitrate?for example If I want use aac 128 kbit/s which value must I use?
Old 12th October 2006, 11:05   #83  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

update www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV27.exe

added job queue (VERY EXPERIMENTAL) (0.27)
little layout change on size (MB) (0.27)

added subtitles to files to cancel

added saving settings button. On click on "save setting" the following setting are saved
Container,Size,Slice,Resizer,Width,Set encoding mode,Audio Codec 1,Audio Bit 1,Audio Codec 2,Audio Bit 2, Encoding Profiles,Bitrate Encoding,Bitrate Value
a file named automkv.ini is created and will always parsed at program start (if present)

added launch windows minimized

---------------------------------------

Quote:
I find I have to chose the video.ifo
click on VTS_01_0.IFO not on video.ifo (anyway i will look at thsi issue)

Quote:
file because if I pick the first VOB file in the group DGIndex only sees the first VOB file and none of the rest.
i will try to implement this fuction (auto loading)

Quote:
And can I choose the aac bitrate
just select WinAmp CCT and move the slide

Quote:
There is no best and only method, especially when filesize is not an issue. In the end it is your decision.
and remember to set Resizer to NONE for ultra quality

BHH
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8

Last edited by buzzqw; 12th October 2006 at 11:10.
Old 12th October 2006, 11:36   #84  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

update www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV28.exe

fixed loading of ifo file that aren't main movie (user can choose video.ifo even if movie is in VTS_09_0.IFO) (0.28)

added autoloading of vob files. just click on first to input (0.28)

BHH
Old 12th October 2006, 12:51   #85  |  Link
fenomeno83

I have problem with automvk and nero aac.I download nero aac encoder and copy it in BeSweet folder.But,when Automvk starting process of aac I have these errors:

13:42:47 Encoding C:\Documents and Settings\Alessandro.ALEX-4B73A998DD\Desktop\Nuova cartella\fixed1.ac3 to AAC with 0.40 quality
13:42:47 No audio create, retry without apply Original
13:42:47 Encoding C:\Documents and Settings\Alessandro.ALEX-4B73A998DD\Desktop\Nuova cartella\fixed1.ac3 to AAC with 0.40 quality
13:42:48 No audio create, retry without apply Original
13:42:48 Encoding C:\Documents and Settings\Alessandro.ALEX-4B73A998DD\Desktop\Nuova cartella\fixed1.ac3 to AAC with 0.00 quality

How solve my problem?
Old 12th October 2006, 13:10   #86  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

first of all Ciao ! (fa piacere che ci sia qualche italiano che usa il programma)

check these options:

1)is neroaac executable named "neroAacEnc.exe" ?
also
2) if you choose Ogg or Winamp do you get the same error ?
3) try to move the "Nuova Cartella" in a folder like "c:\nuova_cartella"

hope better news !
BHH
Old 12th October 2006, 14:25   #87  |  Link
fenomeno83

W ITALIA!!!
1)Yes
2)I try ogg but I have the same problem
3)I choose this output folder: C:\NuovaCartella.The same problem.I try move i C:\ also automkv folder and input dvd folder,but the same probme!!!
Old 12th October 2006, 14:34   #88  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

if even ogg is failing... i don't know...
last try

please uncheck "Del temp file" (in advanced tab) and launch encoding.

when failed close automkv.

From dos-prompt launch mkvaudio.bat and watch the error

thanks !

BHH
Old 12th October 2006, 14:44   #89  |  Link
DDogg

buzzqw, running into several problems and have some comments:

There seems to be something changed with the auto res/multiple (28). I choose 1cd and checked crf 19, 2% sample, and multiple resize. The res came up as 320 which is different than before. I then changed to 2cds and selected redo, res was not changed and the continue/redo window stole the focus so I could not make any changes. Seems like it steals the focus every second time and it is not picking up the changes.

Choose "custom" which presents me with "custom" and "1" - Makes no sense at all to me. 1 what?

Understand the queue is experimental - Some way to delete from the queue? Also, what if a person wants to use multiple resize and such? That's why I suggested requiring the user to go through the initial stages and only have the actual encoding and muxing queued.

Adding so many features so quickly is great in many ways, but you might want to keep a more stable version like 22 in the first post and only update that as testing shows your next versions are somewhat stable.
Old 12th October 2006, 15:37   #90  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV29.exe

fixed size problem on autoresize.
added clear job list (all job)

Quote:
Choose "custom" which presents me with "custom" and "1" - Makes no sense at all to me. 1 what?
1 is the number of slices. so if you choose custom and OVERWRITE CUSTOM by 1400 and write 2 on next field you will have 2 file of 1400mb

about filter error (tart) please edit default.avs in filter folder and add a return between
Code:
#test5
#filter2end
job queue isn't compatible with multiresize or editing of files (i don't check for pause or multiresize)

BHH
Old 12th October 2006, 15:47   #91  |  Link
fenomeno83

Script used:
# begin
Import("C:\nuova cartella\mkvaudio.avs")
#end

ERROR:Can't open script!
ERROR: could not parse WAV file
Old 12th October 2006, 16:06   #92  |  Link
MiGster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw View Post
update www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV28.exe

fixed loading of ifo file that aren't main movie (user can choose video.ifo even if movie is in VTS_09_0.IFO) (0.28)

added autoloading of vob files. just click on first to input (0.28)

BHH
I just tried this five different ways...tried first VOB, IFO, video.ifo,VTS_09_0.IFO
All of them did not work properly using AM28. Is anyone else having this problem?? In some cases DGIndex runs but it seems to be still just doing ONE VOB file, not all after picking first one. In some cases DGIndex ran twice??? I finally went back to AM22 and chose the video.ifo file, got the normal DGindex's warnings I got before in AM22 like "checkPIDS" then deleted the video.ifo file in the ADD file window of DGIndex and then clicked on ADD in the same window and chose all five of the VOB's and it goes on it's way...AM seems to work OK from there. Also, AM 28 did not seem like it was using force film when appropriate. Does it use it if I use AM 22 as described above.

Last edited by MiGster; 12th October 2006 at 16:17.
Old 12th October 2006, 16:13   #93  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

Quote:
I just tried this five different ways...tried first VOB, IFO, videoTS.ifo
don't choose first vob, BUT the first vob that contain the movie (usually VTS_01_1.VOB) the VIDEO_TS.VOB is used for menu, and usually VTS_01_0.VOB for intro...

choose VTS_01_0.IFO or VTS_01_1.VOB (or those used by movie) (even if for me choosing videots.ifo is ok..)

BHH
Old 12th October 2006, 19:31   #94  |  Link
DDogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw View Post
1 is the number of slices. so if you choose custom and OVERWRITE CUSTOM by 1400 and write 2 on next field you will have 2 file of 1400mb
I would suggest that is not very intuitive and that allowing "Custom" to be seen as well as a size box and number box would be a better way (or as SMD had suggested). The suggestion is only made to attempt to be helpful to you and the end users, not to pester you.
Quote:
... please edit default.avs
I think you meant the base.avs?
Quote:
job queue isn't compatible with multiresize or editing of files (i don't check for pause or multiresize)
Hmm, that is a bummer. I guess I could stop the encodes and create my own batchfile to run the encodes from several directories, but it would be helpful if you would put a mux batchfile in the working directory, or better yet, build each job as a batch including the mux. This would be helpful for debugging, or for going back and redoing an encode. Possible?

@fenomeno83, go to program files\avisynth\examples directory and play the version.avs in windows media player, or VDub if you have it installed. Let buzzqw know what you see.

Last edited by DDogg; 12th October 2006 at 20:00.
Old 12th October 2006, 21:20   #95  |  Link
fenomeno83

I solved my problem:I didn't have installed avisynth!
Old 12th October 2006, 21:24   #96  |  Link
DDogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenomeno83 View Post
I solved my problem:I didn't have installed avisynth!
Kinda what I thought <picks up baseball bat and whacks fenomeno83>
Old 12th October 2006, 22:12   #97  |  Link
SeeMoreDigital
Life's clearer in 4K UHD

Many thanks for the new builds and apologies for not posting for a while...

I've been trying to generate XviD streams directly into the MP4 container but for some reason I can't.... XviD into the MKV container seems to work okay though!

Can anybody else confirm please?

Cheers
Old 12th October 2006, 22:50   #98  |  Link
DDogg

> fixed size problem on autoresize.

(0.29) Using multi res, If I change from 1 cd to 2 and redo the test, the same resolution is computed and it continues to steal focus and not allow me to change anything after the 2nd or 3rd redo. Maybe because I am multitasking doing several other things like spreadsheets and email while the redo test is running?

I do notice, when the focus is stolen, that instead of having 3 AutoMK items in the taskbar, I have 2. To rephrase that, I've noticed when the settings in AutoMK can be changed for a redo there is always a 3 in the AutoMK icons on the taskbar. Does that make any sense to you?
Old 13th October 2006, 06:31   #99  |  Link
agressiv
Registered Loser

Nice work Buzzqw!

Some feedback:

1) Subtitles are still left behind.
2) Saved settings are great! Only thing missing (for me) is saving Audio tracks as "Original" (always defaults to stereo, doesn't seem to be a setting in the ini file)
3) Batch Encoding - ignores output directory and puts everything in the main movie directory
4) Batch Encoding - GUI disappears completely (no taskbar, no tray icon) but the process continues to run and completes. AutoMKV quits after batch completes.
5) Minimize works great! Only thing missing is dgindex - just add a -minimize at the end of the command line.

Any way of naming the final movie in advance instead of "movie.mkv" ?

Keep up the great work!

agressiv
Old 13th October 2006, 06:53   #100  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

Quote:
I've been trying to generate XviD streams directly into the MP4 container but for some reason I can't.... XviD into the MKV container seems to work okay though!
Hi SMD !
i got no problem... a question: is automkv producing all temporary file ? link audio.mp4 and movie.avi ?
just for info the final file should be "movie_full.mp4"
also you can look at automkv.log to search the culprint (or mail it to me azanzani @ gmail . com )

Quote:
mux batchfile in the working directory, or better yet, build each job as a batch including the mux.
very good tips ! i will try today (i think like a "prepare phase only" check )

Quote:
1) Subtitles are still left behind.
... i must investigate
Quote:
2) Saved settings are great! Only thing missing (for me) is saving Audio tracks as "Original" (always defaults to stereo, doesn't seem to be a setting in the ini file)
again i will try to reproduce
Quote:
3) Batch Encoding - ignores output directory and puts everything in the main movie directory
i have tested this fuction... dunno... i will try to reproduce
Quote:
4) Batch Encoding - GUI disappears completely (no taskbar, no tray icon) but the process continues to run and completes. AutoMKV quits after batch completes.
5)
yes... i know... isn't so good... but is the first build with queue
Quote:
Minimize works great! Only thing missing is dgindex - just add a -minimize at the end of the command line.
got it
thanks

Quote:
> fixed size problem on autoresize.
and again sorry, you are right

and about steal focus: i had only one time this problem... i don't know why. seems that log window is the stealer (but don't close it!!!)

update www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV30.exe

fixed size in multiresize envirnment, also added between [] (brachet ?) the exact computed size (before modding 16 and scale down to max 704)

my thanks again to DDogg and his patience !

BHH

Last edited by buzzqw; 13th October 2006 at 07:17.
Closed Thread