Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD burning

Old 13th January 2003, 03:03   #1  |  Link
clifface

Problems in toshiba set top

Hi, I'm pretty new to the scene. I've done just basic stuff with maestro. I had a 4 svcd movie that I authored with maestro and burned onto both a dvd+r and a dvd+rw. They both play on my rca dvd player but not my toshiba. On the toshiba I get a msg that says disk error. I have a HP dvd200i. I have tried recordnow max and nero. When I copied in Nero as a dvd video it would play on the toshiba but the audio would not play and the picture wasn't centered. It played fine in my rca though. By this, I know that it should work in the Toshiba, anybody have any other suggestions on what program to use to burn it or tips. Thanks.

Last edited by clifface; 13th January 2003 at 03:47.
clifface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2003, 04:50   #2  |  Link
clifface

I know I don't really have specifics about what models the players are, sorry. I'm at work right now. If that would help I can post them once I get off tonight. Basically just asking if people prefer any programs other than nero or recordnow. Thanks
clifface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2003, 18:34   #3  |  Link
rubberman

I have a toshiba dvd player too. After burning alot of coasters i found out the only DVDs that work are burnt using PrimoDVD and Nero(udf1.o2 mode).
PLaystation 2 model 39001 with Magic2
Home set-top player - Toshiba SD1200
rubberman is offline   Reply With Quote