Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring

Old 7th August 2003, 23:49   #1  |  Link
Master Yoda

DoCCE4U Question.

Do i have to use DoCCE4u after reauthorist or with reauthorist still open can i just open CCE and load the avs and set the settings up my self.Because when i start a encode with docce4u and stop the encode and then double click on the loaded avs in cce half of the options aint tick.
DVD compliant aint tick and im sure its ment to be, luminance level is set to 0 - 255 when i allways had it 16 - 235. Or does Docce4u work different
Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2003, 08:56   #2  |  Link
palle_k

I did a little search on both topics and as I vaguely remembered the "dvd compliant" box should not be ticked, since this will cause cce to believe that the max bitrate to use on the video is 9800. As far as the subject with the luminance level I suggest that you serach the cce forum to make the decission on how it is supposed to be. If you want to you can change the "Luminance level" key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WoofSoft\DoCCE4U\template\0 in the registry to 0 and the default value when encoding will be 0-255.
palle_k is offline   Reply With Quote