Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-2 Encoding

Old 17th June 2005, 10:48   #301  |  Link
artoor
...plain human...

What a pity! I read Your info with sadness... but I can understand You... there are things important and the mosta important. Good luck!
Old 16th August 2005, 06:49   #302  |  Link
ou8thisSN

heh, i just figured out how to use EclCCE, god bless the author for this ggreat utility
ou8thisSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2005, 14:13   #303  |  Link
Dadde

Will be never released a new version of eclcce that implement CCE 2.70 low priority ???
Dadde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2005, 19:51   #304  |  Link
manolito

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB
EDIT: Unfortunately my life has become too busy to continue development of EclCCE. Feel free to download and use the source code for your own enhancements to EclCCE. Good luck!
Probably not, unless you dig into the source code and implement CCE 2.70 support yourself.

Cheers
manolito
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2005, 07:44   #305  |  Link
j_olson

I wonder: When installing DVD Rebuilder it says that EclCCE is needed for CCE 2.50 SP, but here it's said that EclCCE only supports 2.66/2.67 and...?

I had CCE 2.67 + EclCCE and used it with DVD Rebuilder. But then I wanted to convert an high-resolution AVI to DVD, so I downloaded the latest version of DVD2SVCD which should be able to resize AVI. But that didn't work with CCE 2.67, so I reverted to 2.50.01. Just made a quick test, but that seemed to work. Then I wanted to reconfigure DVD Rebuilder so it also should use CCE 2.50, but the configuration program says CCE 2.50 needs EclCCE...?

Edit: Never mind ( ) Tried reconfiguring DVD Rebuilder and it installed EclCCE for CCE 2.50, and the program seems to work. Either DVD-RB isn't then using the installed EclCCE, or maybe CCE works both with and without EclCCE.

Last edited by j_olson; 25th October 2005 at 15:04.
j_olson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 14:50   #306  |  Link
dannykg

Is it possible to get hold of RB's EclCCE source code? The posted links don't work any more.
dannykg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2006, 07:47   #307  |  Link
RB
Retired

I updated the links, see first post in this thread. Good luck
RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 19:36   #308  |  Link
bobkoure

vs6 or vs.net?

This looks to be a flavor of visual C++.
From the fact that there are both dsp and dsw files, I'd guess that it was visual c++.net - but I'd expect .DLLs to be easier to build in MSVS6. I don't have either IDE installed on my PC right now, but have access to both. The C++ code is written using hwnd callbacks, which would indicate something other than .NET
So... anybody know?

Of course, then there's the issue of "what's changed" between 2.67 and 2.7. Can anyone point me at a thread, have any hints, etc. I'd guess that if it was as simple as updating the acceptable version number range at install, that would have been done already.

Is EclCCE needed for just the "basic" version - and maybe the "trial" version, or the full retail as well? I don't have access to the full retail (and would only have the trial version for a limited time...) but if someone wanted to hand me a "what changed" list I wouldn't mind implementing the changes into EclCCE (pretty easy to stand on the shoulders of giants, and all that...)
Bob
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 21:50   #309  |  Link
bobkoure

I've just downloaded a copy of CCE 2.7.x SP trial - and it seems to work fine with DVD Rebuilder.
If the Basic does as well, I'm not sure there's a lot of reason to update EclCCE

BTW, CCE SP is a discontinued product as of this last June (who knew?)
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2006, 10:50   #310  |  Link
RB
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkoure View Post
This looks to be a flavor of visual C++.
From the fact that there are both dsp and dsw files, I'd guess that it was visual c++.net - but I'd expect .DLLs to be easier to build in MSVS6. I don't have either IDE installed on my PC right now, but have access to both. The C++ code is written using hwnd callbacks, which would indicate something other than .NET
So... anybody know?
Development environment for EclCCE was MSVC6 Pro SP5. It's mostly straight C code, I don't recall using C++ specific stuff much if any.
RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2006, 14:09   #311  |  Link
Trahald
Wewkiee

RB is just a genious ... i looked at the code and while i didnt totally understand it, i could figure out basically what it was doing. the code is too old to be .net . to add support for newer cce you dont really have to totally understand how it works.. just do more of what its doing. (the simple explanation of what the program does is interfere with windows messaging system to its own benefit)
Old 5th July 2008, 23:11   #312  |  Link
Yosho

I can no longer find ECLCCE anywhere the site that was posted a couple years ago is dead. Could someone please update those links with live ones?
Yosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2008, 02:05   #313  |  Link
bruce_lee

http://www.weethet.nl/downloads/cceecl.rar
bruce_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 10:11   #314  |  Link
verydoomed

The link to download it is dead the post is an old one- the development stopped then?
sorry didnt read the last page and the post by Bruce lee! I thought he was dead too!

Last edited by verydoomed; 15th December 2008 at 10:14.
verydoomed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2013, 03:31   #315  |  Link
dave1thor

I'm new to forums and came in response to RB's avi2dvd help link. Long story short I'm looking to get a copy of his source code and the link doesn't work. I see that this thread just seemed to have dried up.
dave1thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2013, 03:33   #316  |  Link
dave1thor

Oh, source for eclcce. Any help or pointer appreciated.
dave1thor is offline   Reply With Quote