Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th June 2010, 21:14   #11  |  Link
johnmeyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad4Mind View Post
johnmeyer, can u please upload, the "LimitedSupport_09Jan06B.dll" plugin, I can just find the 2005 version of it.
All the AVISynth DLLs needed for VideoFred's script are included in his download link posted at the beginning of this thread, including "LimitedSupport_09Jan06B.dll."

The only additional DLLs you will need to run my version of this script are the RemoveDirt DLL and also the multi-threaded version of AVISynth, if you want the extra speed that comes from multi-threading portions of this script, and if you have a multi-core CPU. Both those links are given in the changelog of my script in my post above.

BTW, I just noticed something in that before/after YouTube example I linked to in my previous post, and it is another testament to the brilliance of what VideoFred has done. Run the video full screen at 480p and then look at the side of the building in the lower left corner of the screen. In the before, you can't see anything, but in the after, you can see two murals on the side of the building the details of which remain steady and clear, despite the dirt and mold that comes and goes from frame to frame.

Last edited by johnmeyer; 9th June 2010 at 21:18. Reason: Added postscript shortly after initial posting
johnmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote